“A place to stop every time when in Wildwood!”

Little Italy Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went to this restaurant for the first time while in Wildwood, and we absolutely loved it. The food was so unbelievably good! The waitstaff was very professional also.
The canoli's are something you just can't miss! My mouth is watering just writing this review.

There are newer reviews for Little Italy Restaurant

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We decided we were craving Italian food, so we went to Little Italy. Initially, we felt unwelcomed by the staff, who showed little if any concern in our visit. When the food came, the pasta was undercooked and resembled broken rubber bands in taste. The service was poor at best and we will certainly find a different venue next time. Good luck in the future.

1  Thank Oscar M
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I would definitely return! The staff was great and so was the food! Family friendly atmosphere! My kids loved the food and they were to make any modification to your order! I would recommend this place to anyone and plan on returning during our next trip. It was very crowded but the wait time was reasonable.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

the food & service were great.we have been there many times in the past 3 years & never had a bad meal. they also have an early bird special for $ 14.50 & a good selection for the kids too. the regular menu prices I thought were good. a must to try for the family or couples.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My daughter and I visited this restaurant during our recent stay in Wildwood Crest. When we entered, we informed the host/manager/owner that we were gluten-free and were told that our waiter/waitress would help us with the menu.

The guy could have been more engaged or warmer with customers entering the restaurant IMO. I asked him if we could be seated in a certain section of the restaurant and he accommodated us, so that was a big plus.

Our waitress was a lovely young lady. As we were placing our order for GF Chicken Francaise and Chicken Marsala, she checked with a more senior waitress, who told us that those entrees are prepared using cornstarch instead of flour. YES! There is a restaurant in the Crest that understands that you can use cornstarch instead of flour!!

Our salads were delicious. The chicken dishes came out HOT, which I very much appreciate, especially when a restaurant is very crowded. Both the Chicken Francaise and Chicken Marsala were delicious and I guarantee, no one would know they were gluten-free.

The only issue I had was with the pasta. This restaurant, like so many others, uses a GF rice-based pasta. I prefer a corn-based GF pasta, specifically Schaar's or Barilla. But that's a matter of personal preferance.

Overall, we had an excellent dining experience.

I gave this restaurant 5 stars 1) because the knowledge of the chef(s) as to how to cook entrees gluten-free with NO PROBLEMS/ISSUES/HASSLES, 2) because our meals came out HOT! as they should! and 3) because of the excellent waitstaff.

There's a reason why this place is always crowded! And now I know why! We will be coming back!

1  Thank Particular