“PRIME RIB!!!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2014

NEED I SAY MORE?
The prime rib is EXCELLENT! The portions are large and sharing is extra but not exorbitant. It's a BYO, the service is good, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are up there but you get what you pay for. I've never had a bad meal here and it's one of our stops when we go on vacation. In fact we even budget for it so as not to miss it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I went here with my group of 5 adults and 2 young children. We went for the early bird special and we were not disappointed. Not only did we miss the crowds but our meal from the bread to dessert was fabulous. Generous size portions and very reasonable especially that you can BYOB of wine! If you miss the early bird special from 4-5 PM then be prepared to wait a while to be seated. But it will be worth it. Thank you Little Italy!

1  Thank djness
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This place was such a surprise. THE FOOD WAS AWESOME! The sauce was so good I could eat it by itself. The bruschetta was the best I ever had. The lasagna was a deep dish lasagna, which I am not used to, but the flavor was crazy good. Everything they brought to our table, was delicious. And I am not easy to please when it comes to Italian. We were skeptical to go, but we are very pleased we did, and we are looking forward to going back. Bring your own wine, it's a dry town the Crest. The service was very friendly, and although it was crowded, we didn't have to wait for a table, they even gave us a bigger table after asking with no problem. A nice surprise.

1  Thank Jetsetjackson6
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I so wanted to love this place, but in my opinion it was a very mixed bag and a big disappointment for some of us. We waited about 35-40 mins for a table but it was a Saturday night, so that's to be expected. It was a nice place, but very crowded and very loud. This is not the place for a quiet, romantic dinner, if that's what you're looking for. Our waiter was very cordial despite how busy he was and the appetizers came in a reasonable amount of time and were good.

We were a party of 8. My eggplant parm was just so-so and the side of home-made pasta was stuck together like wallpaper paste and was inedible. One person at the table found their entire meal inedible. Out of 8 of us, only 4 enjoyed their meals of ribs and seafood. Won't be going there again.

1  Thank vg574
Reviewed 6 August 2014

You might have to wait a little while but it will be worth it. Good Italian food and plenty of it. There were 2 of us and we had enough left over for a second meal, which we also enjoyed. Good service, good prices. Enjoy!