“A good breakfast at the shore”
Review of Alosi's Bistro

Alosi's Bistro
Description: We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
Description: We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
Ballston Lake, New York
“A good breakfast at the shore”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We in the past have stayed at the Pan Am where Alosi's is located, a very fine breakfast, nice specials and a great location. The only downside is that you cannot see the ocean. But that won't stop us from going back.

Visited June 2014

Glassboro, New Jersey, United States
“Great place to eat while on vacation.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a great experience while dinning. Great food and value. Everyone did their best to make our visit the best.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank baw08028
Philadelphia Suburbs
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had breakfast in this place for the first time as it is attached to the Pan American Hotel.. The dining area is nice and we had a table overlooking the pool which had nice views. The food was good and reasonable priced. The place was clean and very nice inside. Bathrooms were clean and nice. Service was good. I would recommend Alosi's based upon our experience.

• Visited June 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Alosi's is inside of the Pan American hotel, which is extremely convenient if you're staying there. Their breakfast was delicious, if a bit slow to be served. Price was reasonable - $40 for a family of 4. Our favorite part of Alosi's was their poolside service at the hotel! It was very quick, convenient, and delicious!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Laura K
Florida
“The Best Daily Special”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I often try the daily special. I'm really glad I did at Alosi's. They had meatloaf, roasted small potatoes, and spinach. I have to say...I'm a fan of meatloaf, but their's was the best. The spinach was also great. They cooked it with something that gave it a great taste. I wish I'd asked for the recipe.
This restaurant is connected to the Pan American hotel, my favorite hotel in Wildwood Crest.

Visited May 2014