“Airboat Ride, Wildwood, NJ”
Review of Airboat Adventures - CLOSED

Airboat Adventures
NJ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Airboat Ride, Wildwood, NJ”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We've been coming to Wildwood for many years and wherever we travel we like to try new things. When we checked into our hotel my wife grabbed a number of the activite cards available at every hotel, one of which was the airboat ride. We booked the trip on for 5pm. First off, the cool thing about this trip is you are in an air boat and I always thought they were cool since I was a little kid. Secondly, I'm thinking max capacity for the airboat is 6 or 7 people, so its very personal and really neat to do as a family. We've always looked out at all those back bay waterways and it was neat to actually get out there, and even cooler to do it in an airboat. The ride in itself is really cool, but we got to see a lot of wildlife, learned a lot about the water ways, and the coolest part was we got to see two Osprey chicks take their first flight. We will definately like to take another trip in the future. There were for of us, me, my wife, and two children ages 23 and 16. I'm willing to bet the younger kids would enjoy it even more. Thanks Captain Mark!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank bubbarx

Cape May, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My son saw this airboat and demanded we had to go for a ride. We had the whole family (3 kids) and it was really a blast. Got to go further into the marsh than I thought we could, but I guess that's what the airboat is designed for. Captain Mark was kind and knowledgeable, and the tour was less expensive than all the other excursions around there. We are looking forward to taking a sunset tour next year. Thanks, Mark!

Visited July 2013