“Changes Location But Great Food”
Review of Gia - CLOSED

Gia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Coming Soon!
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We have been going to Gia's for years when they were located on Pacific Avenue. They changed locations and got confused with the worst restaurant in the world Gioia's. However, found it in the Sand Castle Motel and the food was as great as ever. The service was a little slow but well worth the wait.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place is awesome....We always eat at the Sandcastle for breakfast and since that restaurant changes to GIA at night, we figured we would try it out. We were disappointed, different owners, but great food and service. Devon was our waiter and he really took great care of us. This place is a double treat...great breakfast at Sandcastle and great dinner at Gia.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Excessively long wait...overprice food...rude waitstaff....rude owner..burnt food...chef apologize for burnt food and offered to remake it at not cost as well as offering dessert (which we tuned down)...check was wrong...when brought to the owners attention it was partly coorected withthe comment I should not expect free food. I was to upset regarding the "experience" to comment but I will now. I don't expect free food, but I DO expect courteous service, honest waitstaff, and good food in a reasonable amount of time. My time was wasted and the evening out with my family was not good. We went there on a recommendation from our hotel...what a mistake. -I will say when the chef remade the chicken cutlet it was good....

9  Thank adelphia56
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I went to Gia's upon recommendation from a local.We enjoyed it very much.The food was fabulous!!!My husband said it was one his top 3 meals he ever ate.The staff was so awesome as well,and genuinely friendly and super helpful and attentive.We kept saying,"WOW!!"b/c that's how incredible the food was.We will definitely be going back next time we take a trip to WWCrest.You should try it for yourself.We also took dessert to go which was another WOW moment.If you are a chocolate lover get the chocolate ganache(not sure if I spelled it right)it was sooooooo good.You will love it too!Make sure you give it a try,and enjoy!

1  Thank Jennifer N
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This was our second time at Gia, first time was last year. The night we were in, there was a problem with the wait staff. It tool a little long to get served, but the wait was worth it. The meals and preparation is terrific. If you're in the Crest, this place really should by on your list.

1  Thank RERWoodRidge