“The Finest Food And Service I Have Every Had.”

The Jellyfish Cafe'
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“The Finest Food And Service I Have Every Had.”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The family atmosphere and food here at the Jellyfish Café is the best I have every had. The large portions and friendly service makes it an enjoyable place I have found to dine everyday. The famous food tradition of The Triangle Restaurant of North Wildwood, NJ is continued here. Thank you Chef Fran Fala.

• Visited March 2014

Mays Landing, NJ
“Clean, comfortable, and tasty...”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Just ate breakfast here. I had a Belgium waffle that was made the way it should be. Light and not crunchy, as I've gotten in some places prior. Side of bacon that was very tasty-maybe applewood smoked? My friend had a bagel breakfast sandwich that he enjoyed. That came with tater tots (or home fries). We each also had a glass of OJ. (Coffee came with breakfast.) Bill was just under $26.
I could see into the kitchen from my seat and happy to see that it was very clean. No grease in the outtake hood area and all looked well maintained.
Waitress was Donna and she was efficient and friendly. Very happy with the service.
I am a local, so when it's not raining, I will walk there for breakfast (or maybe lunch) next visit. Glad we decided to stop and try this place. Think we will become regulars here.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank lunautique
Wildwood, New Jersey
“good breakfast experience”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have heard a lot about the people that opened and operate this establishment, but I have not had the opportunity to sample their meals prior to them opening the Jellyfish Café. I have eaten there on three occasions and have been impressed by the quality of their food. Breakfast is a difficult meal to co-ordinate and prepare properly, this has been accomplished and very satisfying on all three occasions, everything works from the quality of the food to its presentation. I will revisit this establishment in the future.

• Visited August 2013
Maple Shade
“The Triangle Is Back!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

So happy the owners of the Triangle restaurant opened the Jellyfish Café. I have been yearning for a shrimp hoagie and they make the best shrimp hoagie ever. I also love the meatball parm sandwiches made with homemade meatballs and homemade sauce. Everything on the menu is great!! My kids love the S'mores Pancakes and the homemade muffins are great too.

• Visited July 2013
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Jerseylishious”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The presentation and salad at Jellyfish was so good....We had the summer salad one day and the Jersey tomatoes stuffed with chicken salad/tuna the next. Fresh, fresh, fresh...The soup was homemade and the service was awesome...What a treat away from the fried boardwalk food!

• Visited August 2013