Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$80
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$123
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$149
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$187
US$74
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$78
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$81
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$113
Armada By-the-Sea(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$118
All reviewsplace to staynext yearmany yearsperfect locationthe entire propertyupdated roomsnever stay anywhere elsemy entire lifegreat vacationour home away from homeroom was spotlesssun deckping pong tablethe grilltables and chairspots and panslove this place
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We recently stayed at Fleur de Lis for 6 days. It is conveniently located across the street from the beach - really it is right next to the beach. The Boardwalk is not too far away either. This hotel has a great location for sure. And it is very clean too. We had an "E" room, which was an efficiency. The fridge was big, there was a microwave and 2 electric burners. We had plenty of room for all our stuff. We had wi-fi problems that could not be resolved - it was location of our room - but Damien did try his best to help us. So why not did I not rate excellent? Our room was located right next to stairs and the pool. We heard a lot of traffic outside our room in the morning. The pool closed at 7, so nights were fine - except the one night some rowdy kids went in the pool around 11. But that is not the hotel's fault - I didn't call to complain about it because as hubby reminded me I was young once too :) I would recommend this hotel for sure - I am thinking of going back - just not to the same room.

Room Tip: Ask for second or third floor or street facing to reduce traffic (and noise) past your room
2  Thank exit130
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Just got back from Wildwood Crest. We have been coming for over 20 years. Have stayed at many motels. This one is the best and the cleanest.We have tried to stay here before but they were always booked. We decided to book early this year to get a reservation. The staff is so nice and friendly.

Can't wait to go back next year.

1  Thank danielle l
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is an excellent place to stay. The cleanest place I have stayed in my 30 yes of staying on the crest. Staff is great. Tom manages the place like every manager should. Pool is the cleanest it have seen at a hotel. Location is perfect close enough to the boardwalk where you can walk and save your $$ for playing boardwalk games. But far enough from the boards that it is quiet for a family to enjoy a peaceful evening on the deck looking over the ocean. Book early as it is not a large place and they sale out fast.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We have been coming to the Fleur de Lis for over 20 years for our family vacations. We started at various other motels in Wildwood Crest, but once we found this, we were here to stay. Tom and his staff are fabulous. The motel is very clean, up to date and a wonderful place for an extended family vacation. We have stayed in nearly every size room that is offered and all are great. We made our reservations for 2015 on day we came, not wanting to take a chance that our dates would not be available. The Fleur de Lis is by far the best place to stay, with lovely views, great pool and kiddie pool. We began 20 some odd years ago with my parents and brother and our children and now we continue to come with my brother and all our now grown children and grandchild. I cannot say enough about this motel....excellent, excellent, excellent!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great place to stay; nothing here that would spoil your vacation (as has happened to me in other Crest motels). This place is very well maintained, both inside and out. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Great location right on the beach. Have already made our reservations for 2015. I highly recommend this place; you will not find a nicer place to stay in Wildwood Crest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family