“Had a great Anniversary!!”
Review of Sea Scape Inn

Sea Scape Inn
Ranked #44 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Gloucester City, New Jersey
“Had a great Anniversary!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Sea Scape for our 23rd Anniversary. The owner was very nice as was his staff. They were always helpful and the rooms were kept immaculate. The room rate was very accomodating in this tough economy and although you have to give a 100.00 deposit at the time of check in you will get that back as long as there are no damages to the rooms. Again I can understand the reasoning in this requirement so that it protects them and their property. The pool was small but satisfying. I don't have any complaints about the hotel and will definitely go back and stay again. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Wildwood! You will be satisfied!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank denisec01

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2011

My family and I stayed at the Sea Scape Inn for the 4th of July for the 3rd year in a row. We love the Sea Scape because we feel comfortable the owners will be caring for their hotel and watching the people on their property. I feel relaxed knowing that if someone is going to get out of control the owners will handle it and I won't have to and have my vacation ruined. We were handed a book of rules which we thought was different, but absolutely not a problem and understandable. The Sea Scape Inn allows for a worry free vacation! We had a great time and the Sea Scape crew are the nicest people.

Room Tip: be honest and cooperative with how many people will be in your group and they will accomidate you.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank suziegsvacation
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I went there with my spouse and child to relax and have a good weekend. Instead I got yelled at like I was a child. I got a book of rules the moment I checked in. I got shushed when I tried to speak. When we got to the room it was very small, but we made the best of it...Until we turned the color tv on and all we saw was black and white and static. There were very few channels to choose from. Time to take a shower and I had to actually use a cup to rinse my hair. The guy was a comple jerk. I was not there to party or trash his place and yet I still got treated like I would.

4 Thank pookalove10
Glenolden, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 July 2011

The owner was rude and treated my spouse & I as if we were children. I was uncomfortable and felt I was being watched the entire time I was there. The TV was black & white and the cable only got 10 channels. The shower dripped water (no pressure) so I couldnt rinse my hair properly had to use the sink to et the shampoo out.

Pictures are misleading the pool is the size of a hot tub.

You are handed a book of rules when you check in

3 Thank sassie220
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 February 2011

Stayed at the Sea Scape Inn for the last 4 years and just made reservations for this summer. the managment and staff keeps it very Great motel and location for us. This year we made reservation for my brother's and sister' families we are getting 3 Suites with full kitchens to save a little. The location is awesome, the motel is so close to the beach and such an easy walk to the boardwalk, we love it . Can't wait to get away to our special place in the wildwoods.

1 Thank goingtotheshore
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 January 2011

My family and I have stayed at the Seascape Inn three times already, and we have just made our reservations to return summer 2011. We have never had a problem at this hotel which is why we return year after year. it is close to the beach, which is great for us with our young children, it is clean, and very comfortable. If you are looking for a hotel stay where it is peaceful, fun and family oriented this is the hotel for you!
I would recommend this hotel to families and couples who are looking for a great vacation in Wildwood Crest.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We stayed at this hotel in August 2008, it was by far the worse experience. My grandparents were bitten by bedbugs (photos to come). The following morning we went to the hotel management to complain, he responded with I have no other rooms, I'll find you another hotel. He refused to reimburse for the night stay citing that the bed bugs are beyond his control.

The rooms (we had two) were small and dirty.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!

2 Thank Frequent_Travelers01