“We love Our stay at The Compass.”

Compass Family Resort Motel
Ranked #21 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My family and I have been staying at The Compass Family Resort for many years. My two sons (13) and (7) wouldn't have it any other way. We stay the same week in July every year and our kids and my husband have met slot of families that have also been staying here for many years as well. I love that The Compass is family owned, and a great family they are. The staff are all very nice. Most of all it is very clean, very affordable,great amenities. The beach is a block away, and the boardwalk is walking distance. Thank you,Compass for another great week. See you in July,2015!
The DePrince Family

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Pdeprince

Reviewed 25 July 2014

my family and i have been coming here for years. its like a second home. the staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. the beach is down the block. my family and i enjoy laying pool side while doing some grilling. i would highly recommend the compass.

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice my family and i although like to be on the first floor with the kids so we ar...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've been coming to the Compass for years now. I'm always pleased with the accommodations and staff. I've had just about every room style available at some point and they've all been great. I noticed that between years SOMETHING is always upgraded. they give back to the customer.

Room Tip: If you are staying for more than just a weekend I recommend getting an efficiency!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The Fox family has stayed at the Compass for the last 5 years. It is ideally located, a block to the beach & we walk to the boardwalk every night. It is the cleanest place we have ever stayed. I even saw them cleaning the grills every day on our stay last week. The owners are the nicest people who couldn't do enough for you !!! The entire staff is very friendly. We always stay in the efficiency and it is the perfect size. The price is great, the place is spotless and the people are the friendliest !!! See you in 2015 Compass !!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014

What can I say about this place? It is clean, a block from the beach and the room prices are reasonable. Cape May and the Wildwood boardwalk are convenient. We first stayed here about 20 years ago for a soccer tournament. We will return in 2015.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I been coming to the Compass for a few years now and my second trip this year. This immaculate maintained motel has very nice clean rooms along with there sparkling clean heated pool and steps away from the beach! The staff is always friendly and helpful. Nicely located to nearby cape may and u can take the trolley to the boardwalk.Nearby restaurants and great breakfast places, There"s even a Crest beach pier which is steps away that hold free outdoor concerts! Hats off Compass and Thankyou for another great stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A nice hotel that was keep very clean, especially after we were there with a large crowd and used all of the facilities to have a cook out. Good location as we'll close to the action, but far enough away for a peaceful resting place. Close to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family