I had high hopes after reading all the great reviews, but I was left wanting. While the motel was updated compared to other wildwood accomodations, it was hardly comfortable. first the room we were in was mostly tile floors. I felt like I was staying in a bathroom most of our stay. the beds were in desperate need of replacement. they were very cheap. there was not much soundproofing. You could hear every step outside the door and on the stairs. The pool was nice looking, but we could not enjoy it. I think there was a family of like 30 renting out the majority of the first floor. they seemed to take over the pool every day all day. You just felt like you were intruding on "their" party. the room was VERY plain. no pictures, no decorations of any kind. It felt like a concrete box. I will probably not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and enjoy the retro inspired style of our accommodations-from our guest rooms to our largest three-bedroom townhouse. Our recent renovations blend the classic mid-century architecture of the Wildwoods with modern conveniences, like wireless internet and a complete fitness center including steam room. At the center of the Shalimar is the spacious pool area, open late and offering sun-drenched southern exposure for you while the kids enjoy the diving board and slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Shalimar Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Shalimar Motel Wildwood Crest