“We Won't Stay Anywhere Else!”
Review of Armada By-the-Sea

Armada By-the-Sea
Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The Armada is our home away from home. The super friendly and accommodating staff make this place amazing. The motel rooms are always sparkling clean as are the motel grounds. Every morning I saw someone cleaning the pool,
lounge chairs, and patios. The VIP Oceanfront rooms are always our choice, which gives you a gorgeous view of the beach from your very private balcony. I have been vacationing in Wildwood since I was a little kid, but my family never tried the Armada. I now go every year with my boyfriend and we both geek out every time we pull into the parking lot to check in every June. We stay for one week and it simply isn't enough, wish We could spend the entire summer there, but this pesky thing called "work" exists. We just got back from this year's trip and already can't wait for next year. Keep up the great work, guys. You have us as loyal customers forever!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ArmadaByTheSea, Manager at Armada By-the-Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your very kind review of our motel. We are happy to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Wildwood Crest for 30 years and have stayed in many hotels, this is my first time at the Armada and love it. Great location , very clean rooms, friendly staff. Anyone who has wrote a bad review I would ignore, this place is as nice as it gets in Wildwood ! For a wildwood hotel I gave it 5 stars

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review of our motel! We are happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been going to Wildwood Crest since I was a baby. I have stayed in multiple motels, and I have had some of the worst experiences with cleanliness and rude owners. All that changed when I met Bonnie and Steve at the Armada. Bonnie and Steve are the kindest people who run such an amazing business. Armada is the ONLY place I will stay, and I don't need to pack my Clorox wipes when staying there! The cleaning staff are the hardest workers and it shows. The staff works together as a family and they treat the guests as family. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have towards the Armada staff for the way they treat me and my family. Bonnie and Steve go above and beyond to make sure our stays are memorable. Thank you Armada By the Sea for sailing your way into our hearts forever! We will NEVER forget you!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Rosie J

Thank you for your very kind review of our motel! We always enjoy seeing you and your family and are looking forward to your next visit! :)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stay in Wildwood every summer at a different hotel, which we love. We have come down now twice in May over the last couple of years for my daughter's gymnastic championships. This year, I found the Armada by accident online. What a great accident!! I booked a two bedroom "suite" that had two bathrooms, and a very spacious living area, as well as a pull out couch. We had 5 of us in the room, and more space than I have ever had. Now, during peak summer months, this room is pretty expensive, but I am so happy with it, that I would plan an end of summer trip there in that very same room. I am so happy that they also limit the pool hours, so that it is not so noisy all night. It is a very nice family motel. We are used to staying in hotels. But, for a motel, this was amazing!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review of our motel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will return again!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I love to review the Armada each year because it's such a special place for our family. We usually stay here at least once, sometimes twice, each year. We've been coming here since 2008 and each year it continues to impress us. I think one of the most important factors for most of us when we're searching for a place to stay is cleanliness and the Armada is immaculate! The rooms are well kept and updated, the property is swept several times each day, and the pool and sun deck are always kept clean. It's a wonderful place for a family or a couple looking for a relaxing getaway for a few days or more. We generally stay for 5-7 nights and enjoy each moment here. Adjacent to the Armada is a beautiful fitness park with concerts twice a week, exercise classes in the morning, and just a great place for kids and families. The Armada is oceanfront and offers a beautiful, peaceful view of the ocean from each of its rooms. We usually stay in one of their oceanview rooms, the C room is just perfect for us. We always sleep well, it's never been noisy after hours. The office staff is always so accommodating and friendly, we look forward to seeing their familiar faces each year. The Armada is our summer home away from home while we enjoy all that Cape May county has to offer! The Boardwalk is a short 5 minute drive away, and the trolley stops several times each day directly in front of the lobby.Cape May is a short 10-15 minute drive (into their downtown), and several dining options, markets, and shops are within a few minutes. We enjoy going to Rio Grande (Route 47) for Shop Rite, where we purchase most of our lunch and snack items for the week. Little Italy, Piro's, Uries, and Two Mile Landing are our favorite dining options are all within a 10 minute drive. Pizza nights on the sun deck with a glass of wine are always fun too with warm ocean breezes and a beautiful view.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank OceanWonders
ArmadaByTheSea, Manager at Armada By-the-Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your very kind review! We are so happy to have returning customers who feel the Armada is their "home away from home"! We look forward to hosting you again this summer!

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Our first family vacation there was 2007. We've been there 4 times, last was September 2013 and as we checked in, it felt like we were coming home. Already have reservations for two trips this summer and counting down the days. Rooms are great, staff is great, and Love the location!! Highly recommend for peaceful vacation!!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
ArmadaByTheSea, Manager at Armada By-the-Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We feel the same way about our guests - as we see the same people year after year, it truly does begin to feel like family! See you this summer!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is my best vacation out of all of my vacations. I would recommend this hotel in WildWood Nice family vacation. LOVE THE POOL! Nice room view. Staff were great it was a fun vacation for my family.

Room Tip: in the 3rd floor for awesome views:-)