First time Tangiers stay....dont know why people complain on reviews about size or area. These are motels built back in the day and thats what they are. Motels on the beach with outdoor pools and amenities to bring families together.
OUR room was fine for 2 adults, 2 kids. 2nd floor...great views. Nice beds....i think new carpet as well. They have this neat shuffle board game and sweet aluminum ping pong table.
Played chess on the upper deck with these huge giant pieces. My son got a kick out of that.
Conviently they also have the Doo Wop Coffee Shop on premise. Breakfast Lunch and Ice Cream.....didnt have to drive any where. Saved money on parking and metors. Food was AWESOME and place was very clean. They have old school board games to play at night for free. My daughter was addicted to shoots and ladders every night eating her ice cream.
Very Nice Trip.....will be back in septemeber i think if i can get off work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented motel with a great location, just across the street from the beautiful Wildwood Crest Beach. We have a host of amenities to make your vacation great. Onsite Doo Wop Coffee Shop that serves breakfast, lunch, Ice cream and other delicious treats. Shuffle board, large swimming pool, guest laundry facilities, fax service, outdoor natural gas grills and more. The gift shop is chock full of gifts and basic beach necessities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tangiers Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangiers Motel Wildwood Crest
- Tangiers Hotel Wildwood Crest