Spent 5 days at the Tangiers in Wildwood Crest. Rooms were clean, food at the Do Wop Coffee Shop excellent and service good. Owners Bruce and Arlene are friendly, personable and made sure we were comfortable. We would go back again without any hesitation! They are excellent hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented motel with a great location, just across the street from the beautiful Wildwood Crest Beach. We have a host of amenities to make your vacation great. Onsite Doo Wop Coffee Shop that serves breakfast, lunch, Ice cream and other delicious treats. Shuffle board, large swimming pool, guest laundry facilities, fax service, outdoor natural gas grills and more. The gift shop is chock full of gifts and basic beach necessities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Tangiers Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangiers Motel Wildwood Crest
- Tangiers Hotel Wildwood Crest