I made a reservation at the Tangiers in July for 2 days in August. Most places in Wildwood require a 3-night stay. We could only stay for 2 nights this trip. Arlene was accommodating and gave us a good deal on 2 adjoining rooms for our family of 6. Yes, the rooms are small. But it's Wildwood and not the 4 Seasons on a tropical island! The rooms were clean, that is important. My only complaint is no tissues or hair dryer (glad I brought my own)! The pool area and sun deck are so nice and new. Doo Wop Coffee Shop was excellent food. We ate breakfast and lunch there. Generous portions- I split everything with my 10 year old daughter! I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented motel with a great location, just across the street from the beautiful Wildwood Crest Beach. We have a host of amenities to make your vacation great. Onsite Doo Wop Coffee Shop that serves breakfast, lunch, Ice cream and other delicious treats. Shuffle board, large swimming pool, guest laundry facilities, fax service, outdoor natural gas grills and more. The gift shop is chock full of gifts and basic beach necessities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Tangiers Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangiers Motel Wildwood Crest
- Tangiers Hotel Wildwood Crest