The night staff was very friendly, it's the day crew who are duds. One fat man in particular at the desk, for example: we asked where the Sandcastle restaurant and he said I don't know. Its a popular eatery and there is a motel named after it 5 min away.
The place was neat and clean, but ask for extra towels and you may be questioned why rather than just getting a "gladly" The manager seems nice but doesn't bend any rules. I felt like I was in a dormitory rather than vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort is located directly on the beach in beautiful Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Here you will find the cleanest, whitest expanse of sandy beaches on the entire East Coast. There is surfing and water sports nearby and we boast the best amusement boardwalk on the coast featuring Morey's Amusement Piers and Water Parks within walking distance. Our 40+ year reputation is a benchmark in cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel