The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$88
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$108
El Coronado Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$414
US$399
Travelocity
American Safari Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Pool
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$102
Travelocity
Gondolier Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$116
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$1,135
Travelocity
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
US$90
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Travelocity
All reviewsquiet hoursspent nightsfamilies stayingnice little restaurantbaseball fieldoceanfront efficiencyperfect distancewide beachcoffee shopsun deckocean front suitesmall playgroundour night staycleanest hotelchairs and tablestowels and washclothsping pong
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed at the Crusader last week with my family and I would highly recommend this motel. Seems like it has recently been renovated and is very clean. The room was very nice; comfortable beds, clean (new-ish) bathroom. The pool deck was great to use after a day at the beach. All new furniture on the deck. Plenty of tables and lounge chairs. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are right outside the pool, so a bit noisier but easy if you have small children.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank rpirrotta
Alan S, General Manager at The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you. It was our pleasure to have you and your family as our guests and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I hope there will be many more vacations with us in the future.

Aside from the typical annual maintenance we do various upgrades through out the property each year. Our guest often ask when booking reservations "so what's new this year?" Our largest project this past spring was a total rehab of the pool deck and sundeck. Thank you for noticing.

Thank you again for your kind review.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2013

For the pass 20 years I have been going to The Cursader Oceanfront Family Resort with my children and now my grandchildren. Janna has been the person I contacted to make the reservations every year and she extends herself to help me find the best rooms for the best price. Being directly on the ocean makes life so much easier with the grandchildren. Only a few blocks from the boardwalk enables you to park your car for the week and walk to the boardwalk. It's not so much that the hotel is beautiful and CLEAN, but the people who work there are just like family.
Janette from Staten Island, New York.

Room Tip: The oceanfront rooms give you a private balcony to lounge on. You hear the ocean waves and feel completely relaxed. Something like heaven!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JanetSI2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Having lived less than150 miles from most Jersey Shore points all of my life, one would think I have been down the shore fairly often, but not so! This was my family's first trip to Wildwood, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful the Crusader Hotel was. The front desk staff, the housekeeping staff, the pool attendants, the restaurant staff and anyone else I had the pleasure of crossing paths with were beyond helpful and extremely friendly. The accommodations were clean, and comfortable, the location is ideal! Everything was perfect for our first but certainly not last trip to Wildwood Crest. Looking forward to staying at the Crusader for many more summers to come!!

Room Tip: if you are traveling with up to 6, rooms 312, 314 and 315 have excellent views of the beach and the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Alan S, General Manager at The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

I am very pleased that your first experience on our "little island" was so enjoyable. There is so much the Wildwood's have to offer.

On behave of the staff and myself thank you for choosing the Crusader. I hope that you will become part of the Crusader Family and return again and agian. The room type you stayed in
(4-S) has a wonderful panoramic view of the beach. Other than the direct oceanfront suites they offer the best view of our amazing beaches.

Thank you and, again, we look forward to having you and your family as our guests soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We would go back again and again. They had clean rooms,a friendly and informative staff and close to everything. The beach is prestine and right outside the door. The boardwalk is two blocks away and cape may is near too. We loved our stay.

Room Tip: book early. Any room is good especially the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and I have been going to Wildwood Crest for many years and staying at the same Motel until last year. This year we decided to try the Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort and "OH BOY" are we glad we did. First I must say that the Manager Alan and Jana were most welcoming to me and my family. Not only did our room fit me, my Husband and my daughter Noele and our 2 granddaughters most comfortably and with room to spare..The kitchenette was great along with the bathroom which I may say was roomy enough to fit most of our toiletries. About the pool, well I am slightly handicapped and the step down to the pool had gradual steps with wide steps to keep my balance along with railings so I was able to go into the pool with ease. I went to the pool every day with much enjoyment. The Resort also has a restaurant connected but separately owned at the resort that served breakfast, lunch, dinner and I must say a diversified menu that would accommodate all tastes and Rick is always there to please he even made Mickey Mouse silver dollar pancakes for my granddaughters. So you know there are rules to protect your children from harm while in the pool and there was a lifeguard named Manny on duty to make sure all goes well, he was sweet. We even played movie trivia with him while in the pool "what fun" Our maid Marabel was so professional and friendly along with all the staff. We of coarse went to the Boardwalk every night and there are 3 piers for everyone enjoyment. We ate at the Ravioli House the first night and would highly recommend it for dinner. If you like Chinese Food, we recommend :The Dragon House for dinner, the food is *****. We are making the Crusader our forever family place to visit each year from now on. We booked for next year already. Try it and you will see for yourself....

Room Tip: Room 5 if you have small children and need a efficiency.. We had room type 5 poolside which for us was great. My daughter had 2A Sunset room was ok. My daughters Godmother and her grandson had 4S on the 3rd floor had a great view of the ocean and piers
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne B
Alan S, General Manager at The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Oh my goodness! Thank you from all us at the Crusader. I know the staff surely enjoyed having you, your family and friends as our guests. As for Jana and myself, welcome to the Crusader Family.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your most needed vacation and look forward to seeing you all again.

On a personal note we will all pray for your good health and a speedy and just recovery from "Super Storm Sandy" for your friends.

Thank you from all of us at 'The Cru".

Warmest Regards,