It took my family to Wildwood Crest for the Memorial Day weekend. Almost all hotels were sold out or they were gouging the price. I like the no hassle reservation at The Crusader. They didn't want to take my credit card number until I checked-in. All we were asked to do is show up by 3:00 PM which we did. Other hotels charge your card upfront and no refund. Management was very friendly. The hotel room was clean and the restaurant was awesome. We found ourselves a great place for our next trip to the shore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort is located directly on the beach in beautiful Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Here you will find the cleanest, whitest expanse of sandy beaches on the entire East Coast. There is surfing and water sports nearby and we boast the best amusement boardwalk on the coast featuring Morey's Amusement Piers and Water Parks within walking distance. Our 40+ year reputation is a benchmark in cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel