We stayed at the Crusader for the 4th of July weekend and had a great time. The staff is very friendly and always cleaning something on the premises. We have 2 kids which means we come with way too many bags. I love that they have carts and an elevator because it really makes that process much easier. The pool has a lifeguard on duty, which gives some added comfort when the kids are swimming. Parking is pretty good too. There are spots around the hotel as well as under the hotel and they aren't super tight like some places I've stayed at. You can walk to the boardwalk but we drive because it is a bit of a walk. The only reason I rated it 4 out of 5 is because I think the rooms are a bit outdated and could use a little makeover. Still not something that would deter me from staying again. Overall, a great place for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort is located directly on the beach in beautiful Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Here you will find the cleanest, whitest expanse of sandy beaches on the entire East Coast. There is surfing and water sports nearby and we boast the best amusement boardwalk on the coast featuring Morey's Amusement Piers and Water Parks within walking distance. Our 40+ year reputation is a benchmark in cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel