We just spent one glorious week in Wildwood N.J. at this Hotel. Needless to say that our hosts Jana and Allan were simply the best anywhere down here. Let me explain, first of all they treat you like family upon arrival that is why I bring treats for them upon arrival. The staff is just the very best and I know since my family and I have been coming to the Jersey Shore for the past 30 + years. A little known fact is that the restaurant in the hotel is a "Hidden Gem". Rick who owns the place is not afilliated with the Crusader is one of the best little hidden secrets. If you come down, besides the best breakfast in town, the dinners are fabulous. I had Turkey (which is fresh cut off the breast and homemade stuffing) really homemade along with Broccoli and Red Skin Mashed which I could not finish, gravy was real not jar gravy and cranberry sauce was just the best ever. My husband and daughter had Shrimp Scampi, they said it was the best they ever had anywhere. The next day, I had a turkey triple decker, well what more can I say. When you plan to come down to Wildwood Crest, consider staying at the Crusader since the rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The pool lifeguard Lenny is a great joke teller and there is constant Music playing at the pool. The staff never pressures you to feel uncomfortable when it is time to clean the room. Yes they have rules for Adults and Children while swimming which is 100% reasonable and yes they provide towels at the pool. At the Crusader they have a nice place with tables and chairs to have your lunch while swimming at the pool with a view of the beach and the waves. We have already booked our vacation for next year...Can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort is located directly on the beach in beautiful Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Here you will find the cleanest, whitest expanse of sandy beaches on the entire East Coast. There is surfing and water sports nearby and we boast the best amusement boardwalk on the coast featuring Morye's Amusements and Water Parks wtihin walking distance. Our 40+ year reputation is a benchmark in cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel