Imperial 500 Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Wildwood Crest
See available hotels
V.I.P. Family Motel(Wildwood Crest)
Armada By-the-Sea(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Shalimar Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Palm Beach Motel(Wildwood Crest)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Ocean Holiday Motor Inn(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)
  • Pool
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross the streetplace to staysaltwater poolsmall arcadeshuffle boardsun deckcentennial parkdiving boardfree concertsnever stay anywhere elseclean roomson premisesview of the oceanthe jersey shorefamily vacationjimmyjoe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

All I can say is that this motel does not disappoint! Very family-oriented and friendly. We recently returned from a two night stay and wished we could have stayed longer but a little thing called work got in the way plus they had no vacancy. This place is clean beyond belief, they never stopped from the time we got there until the time we left (they were scrubbing all the chairs down). I would highly recommend this motel to anyone. The owners and staff go above and beyond for you. We met so many people at the pool who have been coming back year after year who said they wouldn't consider going anywhere else and I have to say, I would agree!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Wow. I was traveling with my 72 year old mom, my hubby and my 8 year old girl and this hotel just made our vacation. The customer service was immaculate, we had an oversized vehicle and the owners went out of their way to make sure we had parking. The rooms are beautiful and soooo clean. My daughter loved their cleaned sparkling pool and their arcade. The location was perfect, just a short walk across the street and you are at the beach. Also they have Keurig machines in each room. Imperial 500, thank you for the lovely memories, we will be back!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The Imperial 500 is an excellent place to stay and relax. It is very clean, Joe, Anna, Jackie and Jimmy are so friendly. Every time you pass them, they say hello. Motel is very family oriented. We been going to the Imperial for the past 18 years with a total of 11 people. Every year the rooms get upgraded. Love the flat screen tv's in room and the new carpet in rooms. My wife and I experienced every type of room they have, except for the suite on the 4th floor. One day !!! We have enjoyed every room we stayed in. Always clean and well maintained year to year.
The staff is very polite and helpful. To Joe, Anna , Jackie and Jimmy.. keep up the excellent work in maintaining a top notch motel that is fun to stay at. Looking forward to next year and hopefully a weekend trip in September 2013. BTW... The MONSTER CONE ice cream truck stops there every night for a awesome ice cream cone and Milk Shake at 11:00 pm.. you should see the line waiting for him. best way to end the night.

Room Tip: Loved staying on the third floor this year. Was very quite, great breeze in the evening while enjoying glasses of wine. Excellent view of ocean being higher up.
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have been enjoying a week or two every year with the Salernos and the Johnsons. They are phenominal hosts. While we pay for our room we really feel more like guests in their home.
My wife, daughter and usually one of her friends arrived almost two weeks ago to hugs from Jimmy, Jackie, Ann and Joe.... and Pauline and Madge! Sadly I had to return to work today. My daughter wanted to just stay but she too had work today.
I have to say they are the most accomodating people. Last year my daughter had a flat tire on the way down to The Crest and Jimmy arranged to have her tires fixed locally at one of his friend's places at a deep discount.
I was taken back a little when I read some of the bad reviews. I have never spoken to anyone who was not thrilled with their stay at the Imperial 500. All I can say is they probably aren't happy anywhere. In fact what I really like is visiting with other guests each year. The owners create that kind of atmosphere. It's like Cheers - "Everybody knows your name."
As usual another job well done!!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Third time staying at the Imperial 500. Again, excellent stay. Stayed in an efficiency suite again (one bedroom, kitchenette, living room). Super clean. Pool is never over crowded. Another great thing is the location in the crest. Across the street from a park and the beach. Saturday nights they have concerts in the park, excellent and fun for the kids. Also, the way the hotel is positioned, shortly after 12:00, the motel starts to block the sun from the pool, which is great for the kids, because no need for sunscreen! Great Stay again!