“Summer Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Imperial 500 Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Imperial 500 Motel
Ranked #12 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Dumont, New Jersey
“Summer Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Once again this summer my family and I were extremely fortunate to stay at the Imperial 500 Motel in Wildwood Crest.The owners set such a high standard of excellence for their motel which they achieve each and every year,I am looking foward to staying at the Imperial 500 Motel next summer. It has become a family tradition for us. It truely is where friends and families meet. Thank you to everyone at the Imperial 500 Motel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Derby, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is my 5th time staying at this hotel and everytime was amazing. They have a great staff and its all family-orientated and actually caring about guests needs. Instead of the typical rehearsed apology they actually emphasize. This hotel is also located well within the wildwood line while still being in the crest. We stayed in rooms 551 and 525 during the week of aug 24th-28th and wished we couldve stayed longer. Also a side note to some guest who complain about the pool being closed at 7:00pm, the reason it closes so early is because the amount of work the owner puts into cleaning it at night and in the morning. They work countless hours to maintain the hotel cleanliness. Also we left a do not disturb sign on our door one day and didnt expect anything but housekeeping was kind enough to respect the privacy while also leaving a bag of towels on the door for us to use.

Room Tip: 525-528 are all right on the patio.
1 Thank jonek271
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

All I can say is that this motel does not disappoint! Very family-oriented and friendly. We recently returned from a two night stay and wished we could have stayed longer but a little thing called work got in the way plus they had no vacancy. This place is clean beyond belief, they never stopped from the time we got there until the time we left (they were scrubbing all the chairs down). I would highly recommend this motel to anyone. The owners and staff go above and beyond for you. We met so many people at the pool who have been coming back year after year who said they wouldn't consider going anywhere else and I have to say, I would agree!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Wow. I was traveling with my 72 year old mom, my hubby and my 8 year old girl and this hotel just made our vacation. The customer service was immaculate, we had an oversized vehicle and the owners went out of their way to make sure we had parking. The rooms are beautiful and soooo clean. My daughter loved their cleaned sparkling pool and their arcade. The location was perfect, just a short walk across the street and you are at the beach. Also they have Keurig machines in each room. Imperial 500, thank you for the lovely memories, we will be back!

Manville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

The Imperial 500 is an excellent place to stay and relax. It is very clean, Joe, Anna, Jackie and Jimmy are so friendly. Every time you pass them, they say hello. Motel is very family oriented. We been going to the Imperial for the past 18 years with a total of 11 people. Every year the rooms get upgraded. Love the flat screen tv's in room and the new carpet in rooms. My wife and I experienced every type of room they have, except for the suite on the 4th floor. One day !!! We have enjoyed every room we stayed in. Always clean and well maintained year to year.
The staff is very polite and helpful. To Joe, Anna , Jackie and Jimmy.. keep up the excellent work in maintaining a top notch motel that is fun to stay at. Looking forward to next year and hopefully a weekend trip in September 2013. BTW... The MONSTER CONE ice cream truck stops there every night for a awesome ice cream cone and Milk Shake at 11:00 pm.. you should see the line waiting for him. best way to end the night.

Room Tip: Loved staying on the third floor this year. Was very quite, great breeze in the evening while enjoyi...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boonton Township
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have been enjoying a week or two every year with the Salernos and the Johnsons. They are phenominal hosts. While we pay for our room we really feel more like guests in their home.
My wife, daughter and usually one of her friends arrived almost two weeks ago to hugs from Jimmy, Jackie, Ann and Joe.... and Pauline and Madge! Sadly I had to return to work today. My daughter wanted to just stay but she too had work today.
I have to say they are the most accomodating people. Last year my daughter had a flat tire on the way down to The Crest and Jimmy arranged to have her tires fixed locally at one of his friend's places at a deep discount.
I was taken back a little when I read some of the bad reviews. I have never spoken to anyone who was not thrilled with their stay at the Imperial 500. All I can say is they probably aren't happy anywhere. In fact what I really like is visiting with other guests each year. The owners create that kind of atmosphere. It's like Cheers - "Everybody knows your name."
As usual another job well done!!

Hazlet, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Third time staying at the Imperial 500. Again, excellent stay. Stayed in an efficiency suite again (one bedroom, kitchenette, living room). Super clean. Pool is never over crowded. Another great thing is the location in the crest. Across the street from a park and the beach. Saturday nights they have concerts in the park, excellent and fun for the kids. Also, the way the hotel is positioned, shortly after 12:00, the motel starts to block the sun from the pool, which is great for the kids, because no need for sunscreen! Great Stay again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood Crest
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,077 reviews
Pan American Hotel
Pan American Hotel
#4 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Imperial 500 Motel? Share your experiences!