“A clean & friendly dream”
Review of Imperial 500 Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Imperial 500 Motel
Ranked #14 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Ringwood, New Jersey
“A clean & friendly dream”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

It's always a pleasure to come back to this beautiful family run vacation haven. The ocean views are spectacular, the people are welcoming and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I enjoyed swimming in the heated saltwater pool on September 29th, walking on the beach and incredible sunsets.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Verona, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Okay... I still am excited every time I come to this hotel, and its been for 14 years. Every year, you are greeted by that Wildwood air and the beloved crown on top of the Imperial 500. This hotel is clean, friendly, and a great place to stay with family. This hotel is family owned, and the family puts a lot of work into the hotel to make sure it is like-able by every occupant; every year. Every summer, I have the chance to come down to Wildwood and say, "The best hotel in Wildwood Crest is the Imperial 500." The hotel is also a walking distance away from the beach, which there is a great view of from the hotel balcony, and is a 5 minute drive away from the boardwalk. Lastly, the most famous Monster Cone ice cream truck comes around every night at about 10:30-11 to serve some great floats, ice cream cones, and banana splits. I look forward to returning to Wildwood and staying at the Imperial 500 and making it a great 15th year.

Philadelphia
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My family of 4 stayed at this lovely hotel over Labor Day weekend. I had not been to Wildwood in many years, so I based my hotel selection on reviews I found here. I was NOT disappointed! From the moment we arrived the "family" feel was there. The staff was wonderful, the hotel was very clean. The hotel is modern, but, boasts just enough nostalgia to bring back memories of days past. The location cannot be beat. Super close to the beach as well as area restaurants. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone. We are planning to visit again next year!

1 Thank AFMFGF
Aberdeen, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Our daughter & her fiance came in from Dallas for a few days, so we booked a night. The rates went way down, but nothing else did. Check-in was friendly, room was clean. 60's music played outside the rooms, not too loud. We had a 2nd floor room, beach view. The pool was clean, salt water. A bus pulled in, and the seniors began to arrive. The next day they were given a barbecue lunch with a DJ, and we were all invited to eat before we left. Gas grills, ice machine, see,ed to be a quiet area. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the "couch bed" that was supposed to sleep 2. This was our 1st stay here in the almost 40 years we've been coming to WW, we will be back.

Room Tip: For a water view, not the 1st floor. Those rooms are good for children that will be swimming.
Harveys Lake, PA
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights beginning on Labor Day. The place is perfect for families. It is clean, quiet and friendly. Just a short walk to the beach or just enjoy the very clean, well maintained salt water pool. We also took advantage of the gas grills on site for the guests use. You won't find a cleaner, better run motel than this one. We will be back!

Newburgh, New York
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I was over welmed from this family bussiness. They were so nice , this was my first stay here , and we were so impressed of the hospitality & everything about this place brought back memory's of when I was a little boy coming to WildWood with my parents. We loved it so much we're booking one of our vacations next years here.....Come stay here You won't be disappionted !

Room Tip: the 4th floor suites are the nicest they let you see everything, even the ocean.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dumont, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Once again this summer my family and I were extremely fortunate to stay at the Imperial 500 Motel in Wildwood Crest.The owners set such a high standard of excellence for their motel which they achieve each and every year,I am looking foward to staying at the Imperial 500 Motel next summer. It has become a family tradition for us. It truely is where friends and families meet. Thank you to everyone at the Imperial 500 Motel.