“Always a pleasure”
Review of Imperial 500 Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Imperial 500 Motel
Ranked #15 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel is always a pleasure to stay at. The staff are very friendly and the whole place is spotless. In addition everything is well maintained and the staff are always working hard to keep it that way. Hats off for a job well done. We have tried 6 other places before deciding that there is no reason to try anywhere else. We continue to return each year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Our soccer team was scheduled to stay at the hotel this weekend for a tournament. At 3:00 we received information that the tournament was cancelled. When I called the hotel, they were extremely nice and very accommodating. They are refunding our entire teams deposits. Our team is grateful and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Juliann G
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Imperial 500 Motel is a constant reminder of how things should be. The hotel is constantly being maintained- inside and outside. It is nice to go to this motel, open the door and know the room is clean. I can see the curtains, floors , towels, bedding and kitchen are spotless, and well maintained. The area by the pool is inviting and the lounge chairs are always washed and ready for use. Their staff are always helpful, cheerful, and considerate. Hats off to a splendid team. You have achieved what others cannot.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank joan p
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The Imperial 500 is the only place we will stay at in Wildwood Crest! I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It is immaculate and the hosts are wonderful. They have thought of everything to make your stay perfect! We really enjoyed the music Saturday night.
Thank you for a great weekend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

It's always a pleasure to come back to this beautiful family run vacation haven. The ocean views are spectacular, the people are welcoming and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I enjoyed swimming in the heated saltwater pool on September 29th, walking on the beach and incredible sunsets.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Okay... I still am excited every time I come to this hotel, and its been for 14 years. Every year, you are greeted by that Wildwood air and the beloved crown on top of the Imperial 500. This hotel is clean, friendly, and a great place to stay with family. This hotel is family owned, and the family puts a lot of work into the hotel to make sure it is like-able by every occupant; every year. Every summer, I have the chance to come down to Wildwood and say, "The best hotel in Wildwood Crest is the Imperial 500." The hotel is also a walking distance away from the beach, which there is a great view of from the hotel balcony, and is a 5 minute drive away from the boardwalk. Lastly, the most famous Monster Cone ice cream truck comes around every night at about 10:30-11 to serve some great floats, ice cream cones, and banana splits. I look forward to returning to Wildwood and staying at the Imperial 500 and making it a great 15th year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My family of 4 stayed at this lovely hotel over Labor Day weekend. I had not been to Wildwood in many years, so I based my hotel selection on reviews I found here. I was NOT disappointed! From the moment we arrived the "family" feel was there. The staff was wonderful, the hotel was very clean. The hotel is modern, but, boasts just enough nostalgia to bring back memories of days past. The location cannot be beat. Super close to the beach as well as area restaurants. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone. We are planning to visit again next year!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family