“Very Good!”

Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Celebrating 30 years in 2015, Bandanas is a family run, seasonal restaurant in Wildwood Crest. At Bandanas, we live the motto "Love People, Cook Them Tasty Food". We believe that there's a kindness in cooking that sets something good in motion, and we want to share it with you. Everyday we make all of our marinades, sauces and salsas from scratch, with fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices. We seek out high quality meats, fresh-caught local fish, aged natural cheeses,and the season's best Jersey produce. Emphasis is on a lighter, healthier approach to cooking and our menu items are prepared to order. Although we have no liquor license, you may 'bring your own" or try one of our non-alcoholic beers or margaritas to complement your dining. Make sure to save a little rooom for your sweet tooth, and indulge in one of our amazing original ice cream creations. They're sure to bring a smile to your face and make your tastebuds dance! Relax and Enjoy! Open Weekends through June 11, 2015 and then daily beginning Friday, June 12, serving lunch, dinner and dessert. Be sure to check out our Build Your Own Burrito Bar available in season daily til 3 pm. Adios for now!
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

After driving by Bandanas for years, I finally decided to give it a try. Table for 2 was a wait of 30 min on Saturday evening. The restaurant caters to large groups, as we saw plenty of 5+ tables seated during our wait. There are a few tables outside, but we were comfortably seated inside (it's very spacious). The hostess & server were very nice. We started with chips & salsa which were good, although the chips were a bit salty. The waiter refilled the salsa when empty without question. Entrees, both delicious & filling. We had the Chipotle Pork Enchiladas which were STUFFED with plenty of well seasoned pork and a daily Pork Taco Special.
We ended with dessert since it seemed to be very well reviewed. Over 10 ice cream flavors to choose from, but I went with the Caramel Apple Ice Cream Tortilla bowl and was well satisfied!
I would definitely stop by here on my next visit to Wildwood.

1  Thank _Tiffy_I

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We attempted to dine here on a weekend and were met with some long wait times. The helpful hostess suggested coming earlier or taking the food to go. Great idea! So we ordered to go and it was ready in about 15 minutes. During the wait numerous employees checked to make sure I was being helped. The food was really good and my family thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is our third year in Wildwood and it wouldn't be complete without visiting Bandanas! We love it here and Debbie is amazing!! We were a party of 6 this time and we the staff was so accommodating. First, the place is super clean and secondly the food is wonderful!! Over the past 3 years we've never had a bad meal or any complaint about the restaurant. I HIGHLY recommend this place to ALL!
Before you leave Bandanas, be sure to try the dessert you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We were a group of eight and we were able to be seated immediately. Our waitress was very friendly and make sure we had everything we needed. I ordered the hard shell tacos which were excellent!! Everyone at the table was satisfied with their dinner. The only complaint I have is that there is no alcoholic beverages.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We finally ate there for dinner one night as our last visit to Wildwood we only experienced their dessert for a late night treat. The Mexican food was ok. I had fish tacos, which were good. Sufficiently sized portions for both myself and my large appetite husband.
Desserts are great and large sized with my husband having the brownie sundae and was struggling to finish it.