Olympic Beach Resort
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$88
Great 4.5/5
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$108
Excellent 5/5
El Coronado Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$414
US$399
Good 3.5/5
American Safari Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$104
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Gondolier Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$116
Great 4.5/5
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$102
Great 4.5/5
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$1,135
Good 3.5/5
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
US$90
US$85
Average 3/5
All reviewsnext yearrestaurant downstairsan older buildingroom was cleanfourth of july weekendthe general managersmall bathroomchopped beefbreakfast and lunchrestaurant on premisespool decka great stayfamily reunionocean frontocean breezenew ownersthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Just returned from my trip and must say how accomodating the owners were. I was staying at another hotel and wanted to stay an extra night in Wildwood Crest and came upon the Olympic Beach Resort. They readily agreed to book me for the night and was given the ocean front motel room. The room was a nice size, had two beds, table for two, big closet, refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was very small and not as clean as I would expect. I did have two complaints, one probably because of the humidity and second being ocean front, the room had so many bugs (not bed bugs) just little flying bugs that came in as soon as you opened the door. The door didn't seem to completely closed, so the bugs came in easily. A big disappointment I had was with mattresses. No mattress cover and flat sheets that basically layed across the mattress and were too small to tuck in. I felt this to be so unsanitary and was so afraid to move during the night and find myself across a bare mattress. So sleeping was not easy. Parking is a nightmare with the tiniest parking spaces ever.
My pros:
Great location
Beautful view
Wonderful Accomodating Staff
Nice size room
Good towels

My cons:
Exposed mattresses
Very Small Bathroom (not too clean)
Very tight parking
Ocean and Sand Bugs due to not properly sealed doors

Room Tip: Although the ocean front motel rooms have a beautiful view, the rooms overlooking the pool and ocean seem to be better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NewJerseyPalooza
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I recently met my girlfriends for our 2nd annual getaway at the Olympic in Wildwood Crest. It was another amazing year catching up with the girls and staying at the Olympic. The olympic staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and spacious perfect for our girls late night chats. The restaurant has wonderful service and very good breakfast we ate there everyday! Looking forward to our trip next year Girls GetAway at the Olympic.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawn P
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We were back at this property for the Elks' convention again this year. It’s still old but clean & they still have full sized refrigerators.

They take credit cards now which was great.

The owners are still lovely.

I did learn that if you have a handicap parking tag you can park on the street at the meters for free. This was so much better than parking under the building in the tight spaces.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front & back have very tiny bathrooms.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2012

While taking a last minute trip to the shore at the end of 2011, we found a really great place to stay. The Olympic Island Beach Resort ! My daughter & I had just come from 3days in AC & need some peace & quite and found exactly what we were looking for at this place. The woman at the front desk was friendly, unlike the one in AC & she informed us the owners had just put all new bedding in each of the rooms. That was the first thing that got me hooked ! We had an ocean front room , beautiful views and the only noise was the crazy sea gulls in the morning. To our surprise & delight, they have an onsite restaurant that has the very best (&strongest) coffee, huge breakfasts & a view of the ocean while you eat.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mattsnana
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The Olympic is such a great place to take your family. It's quiet, and the pool is on the second floor- so no one on the street can walk by and look at you- very private with a full view of the ocean! We also walked right across the street to play tennis, which was great for the kids. Rooms were clean and a bit older- what you'd expect from the crest. The little diner downstairs is also great. One of the cheapest places we found to eat, with really good food. Can't wait to go back next year!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family