This is not for those of you looking for luxury. We wanted a room by the beach with a heated pool, two beds, fridge and cooking appliances.
Pros: VERY CLEAN, most comfortable bed I slept in and pillows where great. Staff was very nice and willing to do anything to help us. HEATED pool, 2nd floor room with a GREAT view of the ocean and semi private.
cons or things to remember: there was a coffee pot, bring your own coffee; No little store or restaurant or even coffee (but a block away there is a restaurant that charges $2 for even the smallest drink). Cook top only, with two working burners. Fridge needed help, but manager promised to replace it after we left since I was okay with my duct tape solution (lol). Bring dish detergent, dish towel and dish cloth.
Take note you are only 5 blocks or so from the boardwalk where you can get sunscreen and anything else you forgot. We asked the guys on the beach and they where clueless. So we drove to a riteaid...found out on the last day we could have walked or rented a bike to the boardwalk for everything, except groceries.
overall a wonderful vacation at the beach for my little family. we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun & relaxed place to enjoy your vacation with family and friends. Beachfront property with great southern view of the beach. Large heated pool with kiddie pool attached. Poolside Snack Hut on property.Daily maid service, free barbecue grills, free parking[1 car per unit], & Free Internet Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Singapore Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Singapore Motel Wildwood Crest