This was my first stay at the Singapore. The owner Pat was very accommodating from the very start. My friend and I arrved early and they had the room ready for us and allowed us to check in early. After check out she said I could still utilize the pool and use a room if i needed to change or use the restroom since i am 8 months pregnant. Its nice to stay at a hotel on the beach with a heated pool. I looked at many hotels on the beach and this was the least expensive per night. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun & relaxed place to enjoy your vacation with family and friends. Beachfront property with great southern view of the beach. Large heated pool with kiddie pool attached. Poolside Snack Hut on property.Daily maid service, free barbecue grills, free parking[1 car per unit], & Free Internet Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Singapore Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Singapore Motel Wildwood Crest