“stayed for a college graduation”

Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamstown
Oakhurst, New Jersey
“stayed for a college graduation”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great little hotel, variety of rooms for all size groups. Rooms facing the front do hear the traffic, but if you keep the air/heat fan on, it drowns out. Business center was handy, ample variety for slightly above a continental breakfast and the staff was pleasant and courteous. Great restaurant recommendation only half mile away, Library IV. some beds were softer than others, but that's a personal preference .Not far from Rowan University nice to be only 10 mins away from the hub. stayed several times over the last 4 years.....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We blocked rooms for our daughter's wedding and from the minute we checked in to the minute we checked out the service/staff were excellent. We had 21 rooms filled with family and friends who were all very pleased with the hotel ammenities especially the front desk staff. Thank you for accomodating our families and making us feel at home..... The Stewart family.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stay at this hotel very often and I am always pleased with the service that is provided the staff is always friendly nice and helpful however my last stay at the best western was not as enjoyable as my past visits breakfast was attended Brenda a house keeper I felt like I was givin attitude when I asked if there was more coffee and got nothing but dirty looks the service was not I what I expected it to be or remembered it to be in the past a short while later I went to the front desk and no one was there I wated about 15 minutes and still no one I left for a bit and when I returned the clerk (wanda) was in the hallway talking to the housekeeper when I tried to get her attention I was asked to wait one minute and it was more then 5 minutes before she came to the front when I asked about making a reservation for a future trip I was directed to use there online services to book the room I was very disappointed... on a good note the hotel was very clean inside and out never any complaints on the cleaning staff hopefully my next stay will be better

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank theresa m
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My wife and I stay at this hotel 3 or 4 times a year. We have an excellent report for the front desk manger, Mrs. LaWanda Goodwine. She handled our reservation timely and professionally.
She was quite helpful in advising us of restaurants and shopping spots in the area.
We found our room quite clean, so give the housekeeping staff a high praise.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
usa
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here 1 night as it was the mid-way point on our trip to VA and again for 1 night on our way back in March 2014. When we got there the first night, the woman at the front desk could not have been more pleasant and helpful! Our room was not going to be ready for approximately 30 mins so we said we would be back. She apologized and offered to call us when the room was ready. In her defense, we were there about 45 mins before check in time. We came back in 30 mins and the room was ready. It was a very nice and clean king size room. The only complaint we had was the fan in the bathroom...it sounded like a jet plane taking off! When we checked in 4 days later on our return home, they remembered us and welcomed us back. Both times the franchisee was there and welcomed us. We did not eat breakfast there so I can't comment on that but I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Maria and Leonard and the cleaning and breakfast staff were all excellent. The major complaint I have was during check out. Wanda, the front desk clerk, was not at her at her station. A note said be back in 5 minutes. The problem was that she passed me in the hall with my suit case in hand and asked what room I was checking out of, knowing that she should have went down in the elevator with me. I went down to the lobby and waited, then went and loaded the car. When I came back Wanda was still not at her station, even though she knew that I was checking out when we passed in the hall. I went back to the elevator to look of her and she was standing there when the doors opened on the second floor. Said she had to change rooms for a guest who wasn't even there. This was bad enough, but she charged me the wrong rate, didn't believe me when I told her what the rate should have been. I saw my sign-in sheet and asked her if it had the rate on it. She said It did and finally believed me. It then took another 20 minutes for her to fix it. I don't know how this could have happened or why it took so long for her to fix it. I was in the lobby for over 30 minutes with my wife waiting for me in the car the whole time. We visit the grandkids 3 or 4 times a year and always stay at the Williamstown Best Western. We have a 670 mile ride home to Indiana that takes 11 hours. We did not appreciate a 30 minute delay before we even started.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel on two occasions in February and March 2014. The staff of the hotel was very friendly and accommodating. They were compassionate to me during a difficult time of bereavement. Anna, who attended the breakfast area and was a housekeeper, was especially helpful. The hotel was clean and very busy. The price was reasonable and the staff worked with us to provide the best rate possible.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Courtyard Glassboro Rowan University
Fairfield Inn Deptford
Fairfield Inn Deptford
#1 of 3 in Deptford
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!