“Days off!!!”

Jeffreys Bay Adventures
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Jeffreys Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jeffreys Bay is known for its popularity as a surfing haven! Great beaches, waves and “vibe”, make this place ideal for surf lessons, shopping and culture. However, there are an abundance of other activities too! Great, sloping dunes make for an unforgettable sandboarding adventure! Beautiful sunsets can be seen while gallopiIn English only, no HTML, no web or email address, no ALL CAPS
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The best shuttle, the best team,... I spent three weeks in Jeffrey's Bay doing a lot of things, such as volunteering, traveling around, etc, and always with the help of Jeffrey's bay adventures. I would like to say Thanks to Tsiko, Moses and Selgyn!!

1  Thank Manu M
in 4 reviews
"lesson"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I took a few surfing classes and they were so much fun! The two surf instructors are really good, very nice and my surfing skills really improved.
Me and my friend also did a township tour which we really enjoyed because it was fun and we learned a lot about townships in general, de Apartheid and this specific township.
My friend also did the waterfall tour that was a lot of fun as well.
Stay at the Island Vibe Jeffreys Bay hostel and do every activity Jeffreys Bay Adventure offers!

1  Thank FleurG98
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing weekend in PE with JBay adventures and the best guide ever Ntsiko! We learned a lot about the culture and had too much fun!! I truly recommend!

1  Thank Carol C
Ntsiko, Manager at Jeffreys Bay Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hi Carol

Thank you for choosing Jbay adventures and for sharing your experience. We are very happy to hear you had an amazing Weekend tour to PE and that you learned a lot about the culture. Such kind words about your guide Ntsiko.

Thank you for the recommendation !

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We went to Jeffreys Bay over the long weekend this month and took our boys of 9 and 7 on a surfing lesson with Jeffreys Bay Adventures. Our lesson was booked for saturday but it was extremely windy and they move our session to the sunday with no problems! Juno our instructor was fabulous with the boys, he really made them feel calm and laid down some ground rules for safety. He was very attentive and patient and we all had a great time! After our lesson we went back to Island Vibe Backpackers were we had a lovely, hot shower and then some drinks from the bar area... Thank you so much Juno and Jeffreys Bay Adventures!!

1  Thank Esna T

Dear Esna

Thank you for choosing Jbay adventures for your surfing and for your valued feedback. Yes the wind picked up quite a bit on that Saturday morning and for client safety the coach advised for a postponement until the Sunday, we were happy you were available for the Sunday lesson. We are very pleased to hear Judo was fabulous with the boys as it takes some doing to get kids attention with all the excitement.

We hope the boys continue surfing and who knows maybe one day we will watch them competing on WSL here in Jbay were it all started.

Thank you for the feedback, do call again

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

It was amazing all tours that I did with them. I did the Safari, the weekend in PE and the Bungee Jumping. I really enjoyed and they are very kind. The weekend in PE it was unforgettable, we could now more about South África culture and Nelson's Mandela life and how important his fight it was important for all South Africa. Also, we did a nice tour at Township and we could enjoy a amazing tradition dinner in there. I strongly recommend that tour. The Safari experience it was awesome and I had an opportunity to see a lot of kind of animals. And finally the Bungee Jumping experience I'll never forget. It was amazing, perfect and unique experience. Just loved at all!

Hi Poliana

Thank you for sharing your experience! it sounds like you did a lot in two weeks, from a big 5 SAFARI experience to cultural and historical tour in the township of PE and to extreme adventure in the form of a bungy jump! I am delighted to hear you found PE weekend unforgetable , we are very proud of that tour for it show cases the township's hospitality and you get to be brave by tasting some local delicacies (Smiley or sheep head amongst others)

Thank you for you feedback, we really appreciate it.