Dreamland
Savoy Hotel(Jeffreys Bay)
US$91
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Thatchwood(Saint Francis Bay)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
Cape St Francis Resort(Cape St Francis)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$46
  • Pool
The Hub Boutique Hotel(Port Elizabeth)
US$74
US$72
US$239
US$200
Agoda.com
US$54
US$52
  • Pool
The King Edward Hotel(Port Elizabeth)
US$68
  • Restaurant
Oyster Bay Lodge(Oyster Bay)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat houseself catering accommodationenjoyed our stayremysurfviewssupertubesbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We spent three nights at this amazing place. INCREDIBLE view, and fantastic accommodation. Found the prices very affordable for what you get. Lovely. Next time we're in Jeffreys, we will definitely come back to stay at Dreamland. Stunning

Room Tip: we stayed in the Penthouse! WOW! Enough said.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeanine M
Reviewed 10 March 2011

I've had the privlidge of staying at dreamland over 10 times,throughout various times of the year,sometimes with my wife and three children and sometimes alone.I have never had cause to feel grieved on any of my stays.The location is prime and the value for money is great,I Have recommended dreamland to many of my friends and family,and am looking forward to my next stay,I am a surfer well travelled throughout the world and I love returning here,the owners are an interesting blend of modern and hippy who have always accomodated us well and are serious about their guesthouse being as it is their source of income.hint-try the homemade soups,super healthy and delicious certainly the best Ive tasted

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank waynesymington
Reviewed 22 November 2010

The owners were the worst people I have ever dealt with while travelling. I have travelled for years around Asia and for 1 year in Africa and never experienced such terrible service. The power was out, only in our suite, when we arrived and no one helped us for hours, the roof was leaking over the bed so we had to rearrange the furniture and it was a very cold night typical of the season but only a thin blanket was provided. The owner was outraged when I said we would only be staying for the one night instead of the original two. She slammed our door and stormed into our room 2 hours before checkout time and threw our blankets on the floor demanding (with profanities) that we leave right then. We had gone to bed early the night before and hadn't disturbed anyone so her outrage was completely unjustified. I have never been to a more unprofessional and terribly run hotel in my life.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kristen_corbet
Reviewed 23 March 2010

We stumbled upon this Self Catering Accomodation and what luck! The main part of the house was avail for 700R and was worth it just for the views alone! The rooms were clean and spacious! The only thing I would say negative is there is no shower and just a bathtub with a shower nozzle to spray yourself with. I also accidently blew the fuse and was quickly shown the fuse box if it happened again.
The owner was very pleasent and accomodating. She will also make some food at a small charge if you don't feel like cooking.
It is a little bit out of town, but it's definately in the nicer bit of town and surrounded by surfers catching some waves!
I would definately come here again for more than a couple days, it was that lovely!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skysurfer19
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Let me start with the good points... If your a surfer or somebody who likes to watch surfing this place is ideal. It's right slap bang in front of Supertubes! You can even watch the surfing from the top bedroom window! It's a 5 to 10 minute car ride to the center of Jeffrey's Bay (never trust South Africans when they say it's just round the corner). Now the bad points not really much works in the house light's and kitchen appliances but it is clean. Even though we had booked in advance 1 of our rooms was not ready until 3 days after due to someone staying in there, even so we had to remind the owner at the end that we should not pay the full price for the days we booked having not had all the rooms. Even though offered a room in the adjacent hotel, it wasn't the point we (all our friends) wanted to be in the same house. All in all it's a beautiful area, and a nice guest house but be aware of laid back whatever service....

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends