“too much customers”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Open Air Restaurant On Beach
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Í tried to go there on a Sunday and they didn´t let me in. No kidding, it was 3:01 PM and I was informed I won´t get seated because they´d close at 3:00 PM.

2  Thank akb06

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My sister and I went to Walskipper on Thursday 22nd May. We both ordered line fish. Our wine came in a small tin cup and it's not good wine. Our fish was over cooked and has the texture of leather. There was not much flavour in the dish. We will not come again, you can eat so much better for much less money elsewhere.

3  Thank Kwai L
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very nice location on the beach. Food is good but prices are very, very high. Is definitely not value for money

1  Thank CFdW
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We went back to this establishment twice in 5 days. Seafood was great and the service was excellent. Staff very friendly and make you feel special.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The service from Marnus was excellent and having the silky beach sand between your toes is great. Wine and beer glasses quirky. A bit far from Port Elizabeth (about an hour) but I think that it is worth the trip as most tourists love the place. Maybe the shellfish platter is a bit pricey but it is great shellfish. Should be on your To Do list.