“BEST Surfing Experience Ever !!!”

Wavecrest Surf School
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Jeffreys Bay
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We had the best time with Andrew, the owner, and Daniel, one of the instructors. Super, super fun and kind people, very motivating during the lessons and with very helpful tipps how not to nose dive ;-)
We did a 3 day surfcamp and because it was off-season we were only little groups during the lessons which made the classes very private and good for improving your surfing!
Would definitely recommend this place, the price is reasonable and the stuff makes everything perfect. The boards were really good as well, they have boards in every different sizes for beginners and pros and same wih the wetsuits.
Also the shop is right at the beach so you can literally stumble into the water and dont have to carry the boards for long ways.
Would book again anytime with them!!!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"board"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked a 3 day package for R1000 where we got 3 surf lessons à 2h and then had the boards+ wetsuits for the rest of the day. It was just awesome!!! The staff is so friendly and laid back, we really enjoyed it. We learned a lot and really improved within the 3 days. Can deff recommend to anyone who's looking for some surf fun!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Andrew is an amazing guy and great guide surffing!
Totally reccomand to come, the prices are also very good!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We had a group lesson with Andrew. He is an excellent surfer, but more importantly, he explains how to do things in a fun way.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This was recommended to me by a long time visitor to Jeffrey's bay as the 'original' surf school.
I took my two daughters there for lessons and they were quickly kitted out with wet suits and boards and were having great fun learning to surf. I then also signed up for a lesson and managed to stand up on a board and ride a wave during my first lesson!
Andrew and his team are always approachable, pleasant and super patient and I have subsequently hired equipment and recommended them many times.