“Best pizza place in the Woodbridge! (I'm a local)”
Review of San Remo Pizza

San Remo Pizza
Ranked #55 of 80 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is the best pizza / italian take-out in Woodbridge. Fair prices, nice/efficient employees. Its a little old and weathered but you don't go for a pizza place for the good looks.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had not been back to my hometown of Woodbridge in 17 years. My sister and I ordered a pizza
medium with sausage topping to take out. It was very good, but the place is in need of serious
renovation. The rest room should be written up for health code violations. The ownership needs to
get their act together for an establishment of over 50 years in our town. It is a Shame!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This place has great pizza, sandwiches, and pasta dishes. My favorite is the cheesesteak and sicilian pizza!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We have been ordering take out from San Remo for years out of habit. The food is good, but just average. They have a nice selection and they deliver, but again, just average. The pizza crust is a bit too doughy for me, but that's a personal preference.

As for dining in, I wouldn't recommend it. This place is in serious need of a renovation. It's dirty, small, and not very inviting. It's ok for grabbing a quick slice, but nothing more. We haven't eaten here since we tried Pino's which is just a couple of blocks away. IMHO, their pizza is far superior to San Remo's, they have an extensive menu, food is great, pleasant atmosphere for eat-in dining and they also deliver.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

No Matter what I order their , It's alway Excellant, and I've
been going there for over 36 years.