“Home away home”

Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This was a very good experience. I stayes for more than 10 days. During Saturday Sundays i enjoyed the baseball games in Fords ground from my room's window. I has a pleasant and refreshing walk in the groud. The room odor was nice, with the spring season it was even better. The staff was very helpful and responsive. The small chit chats with help desk while returing from office kept me smiling on my way to room. John and Marianda were great...

Thanks you for the home away home expereince. Keep it up......

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My stay at this hotel was great, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place in Woodbridge. It is very close to the turnpike and the Garden State Parkway, but in a nice, quiet location. It is close to several places to eat, gas, and a grocery store.The staff was very nice and helpful and the room was clean and had everything I needed. The only thing that I didn't like was that I could hear the people above me walking around it was pretty noisy at times, usually I can't hear so much noise from another room at a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Woodbridge, NJ. It's always...

Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

We had the best experience at this place. John was wonderful! We hate to leave home without our fur kids , and this place commanded us, they loved this place! Thank you for taking care of us. We will defiantly be back! Kudos to the owners and John our front desk person!!!

• Stayed: March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an informative review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that you encountered some difficulties during your stay, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We will use your feedback to better ensure our guests have a Great stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This was the first time my wife and I stayed at an Extended Stay. To be honest I haven't even heard of this chain before. I asked the receptionist if he can show us a room and he ended up showing us THREE. John was great and convinced us to trust in the service, and amenities. Thanks to him, we now know that Extended Stay America exists and the staff is excellent. As a suggestion, water bottles for the guest would be convenient and it;s much more healthier than popcorn.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

I was very afraid when I decided to book a room for 2 months based only in what I saw on internet. It was a pleasant surprise when I came and the room was more than I expected. A good size kitchen, everything is renovated and clean. Also the staff is very friendly and helped me with all my questions.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 March 2013

John was an excelent employ , treated us great, and booked us quickly. If it were for me I would stay there forever. The room had everything needed space, kitchen , tv a beautiful view , its close to wallmart. It was worth it our stay in Extended Stay

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Smiles at the front desk and friendly greetings from the staff, but my room was noisy (under an exit stairwell) and the night that my room key malfunctioned I had to wait for 45 minutes in the lobby (12:45 AM to 1:30 AM) before the operator could roust someone local to come down and help me.

I hope the night staff not taking the mobile phone with them on their rounds is a rarity and not commonplace, because that is really the only major complaint I have. Nice room and nice staff otherwise

Room Tip: Ask not to be under the stairwell!!!