Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
Travelocity
US$132
US$116
US$116
All reviewsroom was cleanexercise roomeasy accesswalmartkitchenettefordsnewarkratesnyc
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My stay at this hotel was very nice. The rooms are clean, the coffee is great and the staff are very helpful. Especially Negest, Mgr., and Dariana. I always had fresh towels and cleaning service whenever needed. Located right off the Garden State Pkwy, it's perfect for commuting or taking a quick trip to NYC. Also located within walking distance is the Wal-Mart shopping center, Long Horns, Pizza Hut, Replay Bar/Grill, Wawa Gas/Convenient store...AND, Wawa's ATM has no service charge/fee for all transactions. I didn't think I'd ever see a no-service-fee ATM in this day and age. Excellent.

I most certainly would recommend my friends and family to stay here when in this area of New Jersey.

DwayneM.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

the beds are not very comfortable at all some have blankets under the sheets to make them softer it doesnt work .... the tv chanels are very limited only 22 and alot are the same chanels 6 espn 3 showtimes.... make sure you stay on the first floor drama on the other floors... I was on the second floor first and could hear everthing up stairs and in the hallway fights,arguing,running and yelling so i moved to the first floor and had no issues..... I stayed for 3-1/2 months

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mxzToledo
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This was a very good experience. I stayes for more than 10 days. During Saturday Sundays i enjoyed the baseball games in Fords ground from my room's window. I has a pleasant and refreshing walk in the groud. The room odor was nice, with the spring season it was even better. The staff was very helpful and responsive. The small chit chats with help desk while returing from office kept me smiling on my way to room. John and Marianda were great...

Thanks you for the home away home expereince. Keep it up......

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My stay at this hotel was great, I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place in Woodbridge. It is very close to the turnpike and the Garden State Parkway, but in a nice, quiet location. It is close to several places to eat, gas, and a grocery store.The staff was very nice and helpful and the room was clean and had everything I needed. The only thing that I didn't like was that I could hear the people above me walking around it was pretty noisy at times, usually I can't hear so much noise from another room at a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Woodbridge, NJ. It's always...

Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

We had the best experience at this place. John was wonderful! We hate to leave home without our fur kids , and this place commanded us, they loved this place! Thank you for taking care of us. We will defiantly be back! Kudos to the owners and John our front desk person!!!

• Stayed: March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an informative review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that you encountered some difficulties during your stay, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We will use your feedback to better ensure our guests have a Great stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!