“Great place!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very good food, not too expensive, great drinks. Good service and friendly place. On weekends you might have to wait for a table but it's worth it. We had a business dinner and really enjoyed it. The food was fresh, delicate, well presented and well cooked. Nice menu.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Good food, great drinks...not expensive. Everyone in the family had their favorites. Like going on vacation close to home !

1  Thank M C
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great outdoor seating area with live music. Friendly staff and good drinks! This is as good as it gets for a chain!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love Bahama Breeze. From it's themed and cheesy decor to all of their drinks and dishes being all island themed. Down to the island-like music and even the wannabe Jimmy Buffett that sometimes performs live. It just brings a smile to my face and adds to the experience.

It is often extremely busy with long wait times but it is worth the wait. I've yet to have a bad experience with their wait staff and more importantly have never not enjoyed my meal.

Their drinks due tend to be a little watered down but I dont often splurge on alcohol anyway so this isnt much of a problem for me. Their chicken tortilla soup is excellent and i usually can' decide what I want more. The Mahi fish tacos or the Grilled Chicken/Salmon on mixed greens and tostada salad. They're both excellent.

Bahama Breeze is definitely my favorite chain restaurant.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Food : We tried fishes - grilled ones. Both Salmon and Tilapia. It was just excellent. Perhaps one of the best fish dishes I have experienced recently.

Desert : Ordered Chocolate Island - heavenly as long as you are not worrying about calories.

Drink : Ordered cocktails, but they were kind of so-so. I would say do not order cocktails, go for regular drinks.

Ambiance : Nice place to dine out. Very long queue on Friday and weekends. In my first visit I had to come back, and never tried to be there on a Friday.

1  Thank subratamondal

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!