“Great Stay!!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Blackstone, Massachusetts
“Great Stay!!!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed here on a recent trip to NJ... Great experience overall.. Longhorn restaurant is attached to hotel and gives you a free starter showing your room key. I would recommend this to anyone, location is perfect!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
We're thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We enjoy making our guests happy, and with the amenities we have on property it's easy to exceed our guests' expectations!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
SOUTH JORDAN
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hotel has some construction in front area with new parking lot and restaurant going in. Stay on the back side to avoid noise. I was able to check in early which was a bonus not expected. Only problem I had was someone trying to get in room at 2:30 in the morning. The front desk must of thought I checked out due to the early check in. Room was clean and no other problems. This was the first time I had someone double booked in the same room.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side of hotel until construction done
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are currently undergoing construction in the front parking lot as we prepare to welcome Miller's Ale House to our neighborhood! Although parking is not available in the front of the hotel due to this construction, we do have parking behind the hotel available for our guests. I am so sorry that your guestroom was double booked. I will review your comments with our AGM and ensure that we find out what the miscommunication was. Overall, I am pleased that you had a great stay. We appreciate your guestroom tip for our future guests who will enjoy a quieter room at the backside of the hotel while construction is going on, based on availability. I do hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area on business because we love having you here.
Scarborough, Maine, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We always enjoy our stay at the Hampton Inn in Woodbridge New Jersey. It is mostly a family event when we stay there. We love the buffet breakfast and the flat screen TVs in the lobby. We love that is next to a LongHorn's restaurant. The location is great for what we want to do - shop and visit with family and friends in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Kelly, Thank you so much for your 5 star review and thank you for staying with us again while visiting family. We love seeing familiar faces! It's easy a pleasure to please A+ guests like you!
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed at this location 11/11 to 11/15 2013. Although the front parking lot is under construction, there is still ample parking in front, side and rear lots. There is an airport shuttle to and from Newark Airport and a Hertz car rental in the hotel lobby for your convenience. The hotel lobby and the rooms are immaculate. The entire staff were friendly and helpful. The assistant General Manager, Basim Mateen, went out of his way to be courteous, helpful and kind to my wife, sister-in-law, niece and me. It is a 15 min. drive to Staten Island via the Outerbridge Crossing and the Staten Island Ferry provides easy access to lower Manhattan. Without question, I will stay at this Hampton Inn on future trips to the area. If you are in this area, look no further than the Hampton Inn, Woodbridge.

Bob C
Spring Hill, FL

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bob, We are always pleased to offer great service to you and your family when you stay with us at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our Assistant General Manager, Basim. He will be glad to know that the service he provided to your sister-in-law, wife, and niece was helpful. Although the front parking lot is under construction, I'm glad you found ample parking in the side and rear lots of the hotel. This past summer we renovated our common spaces including the Hertz Rent-A-Car booth in our lobby. Having the rental car station available for our guests has proven to be quite beneficial for them. Our hotel shuttle service to and from the Newark Airport needs to be reserved prior to check in, but is also a valuable amenity that we offer. Thank you for also noting our great location just outside of New York and 15 minutes to Station Island. It's our pleasure to deliver great service with hamptonality! We look forward to seeing you again, and be sure to enroll in the Hilton Honors Points Program before your next visit so that you can earn points for each stay!
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very nice. Beds comfy. Rooms clean. Quiet rooms, never heard anyone above or beside me and hotel was at least 60% booked.
Longhorn next door with walk through in lobby.
Only downsid was the wait for the shuttle from the airport. Was told 6:30 when booked day before. Called when got there and they said 6:15. Another Hampton shuttle called for me at 6;20 and they contacted driver who said 6:30-35. Showed up at 6;50. Wasn't great since it was freezing
Room made up for that though

Stayed November 2013
We love seeing those stars! We're so pleased that you enjoyed a quiet, clean, and comfortable stay with us at The Hampton Inn Woodbridge! Longhorn Steakhouse is attached to the hotel which gives our guests a very convenient dining option, we love having them next door. I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced regarding shuttle service, it's no fun to wait in the cold. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will need to go back and see what the delay was regarding your transportation and we promise to have these kinks adjusted for your next stay with us.
Boston
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We saw the two school buses when we arrived at 11PM after driving from Boston, and we let out an "uh, oh." We weren't surprised to find a few concerned parents in the lobby and a couple of front desk clerks busy changing rooms and checking on occupants. However, once we arrived at our room we never heard a sound. Our room was around the corner from the elevator and we didn't even notice. This is a larger Hampton Inn than others in which I have stayed and seemed to have ample business meeting space. It is very convenient to the intersection of the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway. Breakfast was very nice. One of the best Hampton Inns I have used.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Steven K, We sincerely appreciate your great review. I can understand your worries prior to checking in when you noticed buses unloading upon arrival. I'm glad that your stay was not disturbed by noise, being of older construction, we do have thicker walls as an advantage! Thank you for noting our meetings space which does offer audio visual equipment and full service catering in addition to the public business center located in our lobby. I'm glad to you found our hotel to be convenient, quiet, and comfortable. We are so proud to be complimented as one of the best Hampton Inns you have stayed in. I cannot wait to share this with our team!
Dover, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I like the Hampton Inn Brand and haven't been disappointed in the past; however, this particular hotel fell short of my expectations. I was not welcomed in a friendly manner upon my arrival and just ordered to present my credit card. I felt as if I was the hotel desk clerk, trying to be friendly, while the desk clerk was curt and somewhat non-responsive to my comments. As for the room, it was a bit shabby for the price I paid. The comforter was not smooth; it was filled with large lumps of fill material, making the bed look as if it were in a cheap motel. There was no magnifying mirror for me to put on my make-up (I wear glasses) and no safe in which to store my valuables. All in all, a surprisingly disappointing stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Hi Mary, Thank you so much for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Brand. I am sincerely disappointed that we do not exceed your expectations. We do not provide this level of service to our guests. I will address your review with our managers to ensure that our staff members are always treating our guests with the level of service associated with great hamptonality. We want all of our guests to feel welcome and enjoy the comforts of the Hampton Inn because we love having you here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center

Been to Hampton Inn Woodbridge? Share your experiences!