“Clean and Convenient.”

Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Hotel is clean, nice facility central to NYC or the Jersey Shore, Close to Shopping Mall and many other convenient shopping/dining options. The Breakfast area was clean and supplied with different breakfast options. All the staff was courteous, one night all the coffee was empty, when we alerted them, they apologized and immediately began brewing new coffee.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Stephen, We are glad to provide great hotel stays near the Jersey Shore, New York City and a lot of dining and shopping. I'm glad that our hotel was a great location for your trip and I'm happy that you enjoyed the variety of our On the House Breakfast! With our friendly staff is always attentive to our guests needs. That's Hamptonality!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

First of all the front desk ladies, "Octavia and Cat" were second to none. Knowledgable, friendly and accomodating. I hope that managment takes note. My BFF and I stayed last Saturday night for a girlfriend getaway. The Hampton Inn is close to the AMC Menlo Park Dine in Theaters, as well as 2 major malls. The property is undergoing construction so the parking lot in the front of the building is lacking in spaces, but there is a full lot in the back, with a second entrance to the lobby. The lobby is modern and comfortable, thought I felt perhaps the furniture was a little soiled; though that didn't take away from the comfort of those giant back yellow chairs. We had dinner in the adjoining Longhorn Steakhouse. Sure, not fine/elegant dining, but the wine was flowing and we were happy. Both beds in the room were immaculate!! The bedding was crips, white and soft. The room was very clean, including the bathroom. Our A/C unit was so fantastic, I woke up in the middle of the night with my teeth chattering. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but there are close diners near by. Would absolutely recommend staying here. And we plan on returning again for our next Girlfriend Getaway!!

Room Tip: Free wifi for Hilton Honors members.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Sherilynn, I am thrilled to share your amazing review with Octavia and Kat. They are both valuable team members that we are very lucky to have! They are always friendly and are very knowledgeable. We are all pleased that your getaway was a great success with shopping, movies, and of course, a great Hampton stay! Thank you for making notes about the construction of the restaurant happening in the front parking lot right now. There is plenty of additional parking in the back of the hotel with convenient access for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed the look and feel our lobby, which was just renovated last summer. The yellow chairs in the lobby are super comfy and very chic, almost night club and lounge-like, happy you enjoyed them! It is so great to have convenient dining options nearby for our guests. Longhorn Steakhouse has been a great partner to us and our guests just love them because they deliver great service...and they are attached! You literally do not have to leave the hotel at all to dine there! I am disappointed that you skipped out on complimentary breakfast, but definitely understand the urge to explore the local diners in the area, they are all so good. Maybe you can enjoy the variety on our breakfast buffet the next time you stay with us, we love having you here!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My room had a musty mildew smell. I told people working at the hotel two times then they gave me a can of Fabreeze so I could spray the room myself. The room had a very strong odor. Also the AC was not acting right and maintenance fixed it. But I was cold in my bed one night because I could not turn it down.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Frank, Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the scent you encountered during your stay and are taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel is all about comfort and we always try to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. If at any time you need assistance with your in-room HVAC unit, please call the front desk no matter the time of night, and we can adjust the temperature so that are sure to get a comfortable night of sleep. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future to experience the hamptonailty that is truly the Hampton Inn in Woodbridge.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We checked in late on our trip back home and were given a handicapped room, which was immaculate, spacious and nicely appointed. Clean, well-appointed, comfortable. A bit more expensive than we would have liked, but I think it is standard for the area. We got a room nearest the turnpike so we heard traffic noise throughout the night and we could hear the couple with children in the next room. Breakfast options were excellent--a few more items than the usual Hamptons breakfast. The pool was outstanding: indoor and when I went, it was empty and the water was delightful. The pool was very well maintained and spotless. Nice fitness center, although small. Check in and breakfast staff were helpful. Furnishings new. Large size room fridge with real freezer, microwave. I would have given it a five star if the noise was less.

Room Tip: If you can, ask for a room on the side across from the turnpike so you will hear less noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

I am pleased that you enjoyed your over-sized guestroom! After a long day of travel it's nice to have the added space to stretch out. Although the rates for our area are a bit pricey, I am glad that with us you felt you received great value in the rate you paid. Thank you for your tip about the noise and asking for a room on the back side of the hotel. Our future guests will appreciate that! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the variety on our Hot Breakfast buffet. It makes me happy that you had a chance to indulge in our other Hampton amenities like the indoor heated pool and the jump. fitness center. You really had a great vacation! We pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendliness and I'm glad we delivered on both during your stay.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Seamless checkin. Clean and comfortable room. We checked in very late in the evening. We were given a late checkout without a problem. Lobby staff was very helpful as we were looking for a location to view and photograph the super moon. We were given directions and offered help with out equipment. Very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 stars! Now that's hamptonality! I am very pleased that our team at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, NJ delivered quick and efficient service, clean and comfy amenities and the service you have come to know from Hampton. I hope you got an amazing super moon photo, it's always a pleasure helping guests with fun tasks like that!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Clean, well-appointed, comfortable. Always have a good experience at Hamptons. Excellent breakfast, helpful staff. Didn't have time for the pool, but it looked great. Room was large, furnishings new. Large size room fridge with real freezer, microwave.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heather! We sincerely appreciate your great 5 star review! It is always our pleasure to live up to the Hampton hype. We enjoy delivering the promise of a clean, comfortable stay with every trip because we love having you here.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was spending a few days over a weekend in June 2014 in New Jersey with a few friends of mine - one of whom booked a room for us at this particular Hampton Inn. I can't really speak to the reservation process, check-in, or check-out, but I can honestly say I was fairly impressed by this Hampton.

Our room was clean and comfortable, and I really liked the breakfast options that were available each morning - including hot food... eggs, sausages, potatoes, etc. The hotel itself is very nice, and I appreciated the fact that there is a business center where guests can hop on a computer and use the Internet if they need to.

The only disappointment was the fact that there's no hot tub - only a pool. One of my friends and I wanted to sit in a hot tub one of the evenings we were there, but unfortunately there was no hot tub - just a crowded pool with loud, rowdy children that we didn't want to be around.

Altogether I had no issues with the Hampton and would stay there again if I knew in advance I wouldn't have any desire to sit in a hot tub (usually I do, though, when I stay at hotels).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Hampton Inn Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you so much for your amazing comments! It means the world to us that we made you and all of your friends comfortable during your stay. Breakfast is the highlight of everyone's morning! It's our pleasure to offer a variety of hot and cold items on the breakfast buffet. And you know what? Not many people mention the business center in our lobby. I'm so glad you got the chance to use that and saw the value in having that available to our guests. I am sorry that there is no hot tub in the indoor pool area, but the pool is very large and it's heated! There is a patio off of the pool that provides a quiet outdoor seating area if you ever want a quiet space outside of your guestroom to sit and relax. We also have rooms with whirlpool tubs on property for our hot tub goers! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having the whole group back again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
#2 of 3 in Iselin

Been to Hampton Inn Woodbridge? Share your experiences!