“Superbowl Sunday Wing Pick up”
Review of Famous Dave's

Cuisines: American
Description: Barbecue
Description: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great and fast service, delicious wings. I placed my order online and it was ready when I got there.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever we visit NJ we always go for luch at famous Daves. Really good ribs, burgers, wings as steaks. Very good service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

No one was at the front to host or sit us down. We almost left. There was an odd smell throughout the restaurant. The waiters were gathered talking to each other on a table so when service was needed no one was to be found. The water was of poor quality and they were stingy with the lemon. The menu for specialty drinks was broken. The "free" chips, were over cooked and had far too much seasoning. Our waiter was kind but lacked assertiveness and attention to detail. The food was definitely not worth the money and felt more like an over prices Boston Market. The chicken was beyond dry, the chicken wings were drenched in sauce and also dry as if the chicken and wings were frozen and old. The white cheese sauce was amazing. The fries, very dry and looked lifeless. The corn was fair. The veggies were fresh (at least I hope). Overall not worth the trip, money or wait. I do NOT recommend and see why other branches have closed down.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We are never disappointed with Famous Daves.
We recently ordered ribs from here for my sons birthday party.
We ordered a lot of ribs and they were all soooooo good. I believe we got the short ribs. I'd do it again in a heart beat

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Have been here several times and the dining has always been fun. Typical chain restaurant - all their locations are the same in offerings and decor.

I usually get the combo for two and share with a friend. My favorite meat is the brisket. Great place if you have an urge for BBQ or grill but don't want to take the time to do it yourself. Several sauces are offered to experiment with.

There has never been a wait for seating in my experience but be prepared just in case.