“Take Two”

Description: Located in Woodbridge Center
Fords
“Take Two”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We go to this once a week if we can they have now a eat one take one home it's a great thing . plus all you can eat salad and great bread sticks. It is definitely worth the trip !

• Visited November 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is the second time that we dined at this location. Both times the service and food were great! Our waitress Nellie was wonderful. We will defiantly visit this Olive Garden more often.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Was ok -- will go back ..”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Restaurant was crowded and loud ! ( not the fault of Olive garden or it's employees) , but still a turn-off . Food was good, service was good as well .. would have really enjoyed this meal if the atmosphere was a bit more calm ... Kids running and screaming everywhere ... Will go back for a much earlier dinner on another weekend .. We went after 8 pm , thought that was pretty late for kids, but when we left after 9 pm , there were just as many waiting to get in with more kids ... Didn't think we were that old yet, but guess we have officially joined the "early bird" special crew ...

• Visited August 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“I thought it was ok, but Mom has put the kibosh on going there again”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My mom tried out Olive Garden and I gathered she had enjoyed her first couple of times there. Then after I had lunch there with her, a lunch at which I thought she had once again enjoyed the experience, she announced that she wasn't crazy about Olive Garden and we shouldn't go there again.

Now, if I had been more impressed by my one time there, I would be more willing to fight for giving it another chance. But honestly, I found it just adequate.

First of all, the menu has very few items on it I can even order. I am allergic to dairy, and practically everything is dripping with cream sauce and butter sauce and what have you. Second, the items I can order are pretty unexciting. I think the time I was there, I ordered some kind of pasta with meat sauce. I could make the same thing at home any day of the week and make a better meal than what I had at Olive Garden, and save myself a few bucks to boot (OG's prices did not seem the bargain they make themselves out to be in their commercials on tv).

So this one is bound to remain out of the rotation of restaurants I visit with Mom on my regular visits. Sorry, Olive Garden! You need to step up your game if you expect to get our patronage again!

• Visited February 2013
Iselin, New Jersey
“a very enjoyable dinner”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

For a long time we have wanted to try the Olive Garden near Woodbridge Mall, but it always had very long wait times. Finally, we tried one more time and were able to get a table for two within a few minutes. The restaurant has a nice bright and spacious décor. I'm not fussy about service because my expectations are low, but I do notice when service is above par. In this case I was substantially above par. Our waitress was very helpful in explaining the specials and vegetarian items for my wife. She wasn't overly friendly, and she was very efficient. She always seemed to visit our table at just the right time. Our salad bowl was nearly empty when she appeared and asked if we wanted more. Our water glasses were never empty. Our entrees arrived minutes after we finished our salads. When only 1 bread stick remained, she was there to ask if we wanted more. This was very refreshing because we wanted to be on time for a movie. The food was also very good with right sized portions. We ordered the 3 course dinners for $12.95. The chocolate cake was delicious, and it was a reasonable sized portion. We actually expected a smaller dessert considering we ordered the special. It was one of the best chain restaurant experiences we've had in a long time.

• Visited May 2013