“Surprisingly good!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had Flo's filet and it was very, very good! Better than what I've had a much more expensive steakhouses before! Would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Good food, good services. esp. you don't have to pay but your company. Hampton residents get a free starter.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The restaurant was attached to the Hampton Inn that I was staying at which was a very nice surprise after a long day on the road. The salads were huge, much bigger than what I had expected. The food was served quick and hot. It was a relaxing meal after a long day!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I Travel 100% for a living and Never Issue a negative review that isn't seriously Warranted: Just the Facts:Arrived 2014/04/21 @ 17:35 I am 6' and 225 Lbs ( Not A small Guy) Walked up to Bar to put in a to go order even though there were no other patrons at the bar, the server "JAMAAL" tended to three tables in the bar area & ignored me I Waited 10 Minutes And 54 Seconds ( yes I did time it)until he came to offer a menu and take my order. In the interim several people sat at the bar, I witnessed the " Manager" inform him my To-Go order was Available. I could see my order sitting on a Shelf! It Took Another 8 minutes and 43 seconds before he delivered it. in the meantime he waited on 5 customers that had sat at the bar ALL of them Black or Hispanic. I took my order and left, the food though cold was OK. Check# 48497 I thought this must be an aberration so against my better judgement I decided to give them another try 2014-04-22 This Experience was NOT better I Again Arrived And Stood At The Bar this time it only took 6 minutes and 54 seconds for my server " KASEEM" to take my order #48634 Again I was Dismayed to Find My order Sitting on a shelf for 6 minutes and 58 second while he also waited on black & Hispanic customers in the bar area. This time My order Was NOT Complete. I ordered Dessert Which was NOT included, Salad should have had blue cheese crumbles , It did not contain any. I Feel I was A victim of Reverse Discrimination Because I am White! it will be interesting to see if trip Advisor will publish this review because as a white male victim of reverse discrimination I am Raising the Issue!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We went to the bar until the rest of our party arrived. The service was slow however the food was excellent.