We stayed here for 3 nights over New Year. Although everyone has their own opinion I think you'll find the previous reviewer is out of sink with the majority of reviewers of the Garden House who, like me, found this a unique gem amongst mediocre ikea style formulaic accommodation out there. We are experienced global travellers and this is a winner!
Being at the Garden House, Franschhoek was a perfect way to end 2009 and bring in 2010 with a great big smile on our faces.I There's so much to rave about in such a short review, but here's a flavour of what to expect-
* Hospitable & friendly hosts with a wealth of local knowledge (including persuasive tips to get you that elusive table in the most popular restaurants,)
* The accommodation exceeds expectations inside & out with a range of outside seating options, pool etc and beautiful spacious guest rooms with large bathroom.
* The extensive glorious breakfast overlooking the gardens which satisfies even the most hearty of appetites
I could say so much more but don't take my word for it, just book a stay here, you wont regret it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Garden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Garden House Hotel Franschhoek