We stayed in July 2011 for 2 nights...we were booked for a double room but upgraded to two room suite next to river...the view from room was excellent, overlooking river and mountain...this property is about 5 min drive or about 20 min walk from main street...I wish there was a free drop off service from hotel because one evening when we went for dinner on main street,taxi charged us R200 for return trip which was more than our dinner bill...No free internet in roon only in lobby...it is in the centre of wineland and surely a 5 star property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lavish and luxurious accommodation in Franschhoek is ideal for both winter and summer visits as it is 100% equipped to offer the comfort that is required. Ideal for engagements, weekend getaways, special events as well as business trips, the beauty that the area beholds, and the luxury that the accommodation offers, makes it one of the very best experiences in the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your L'Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau And Villas
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas Hotel Franschhoek