We stayed at L'Ermitage for two nights. On arrival we were upgraded free of charge to a villa, which was a nice surprise. However, the villa situated right on the lake, was affected by the local feathered residents; i.e. ducks and coots, who had used the plung pool and veranda as their own! We asked for this to be cleaned, and it was, but there was still a residue which was a shame. The apartment was comfortable and well appointed, if a little dark. In comparsion to Franschhoek Manor, which we stayed in for two nights before, we could not say L'Ermitage was very good value. The location is stunning but work is needed to make it a truely wonderful all round experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lavish and luxurious accommodation in Franschhoek is ideal for both winter and summer visits as it is 100% equipped to offer the comfort that is required. Ideal for engagements, weekend getaways, special events as well as business trips, the beauty that the area beholds, and the luxury that the accommodation offers, makes it one of the very best experiences in the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your L'Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau And Villas