Stayed two nights in April in villas 10,12 and 21.We booked direct with the Hotel and not the privately owned villas.Amazing views of the lake and mountains.Villas are large and spacious,well furnished and self catering with fully equipped kitchen. Breakfast was inclusive with room rate consisting of a cold buffet and hot meal on request. No activities available at hotel.Pool is a dipping pool..Staff were friendly especially the cleaning staff and restaurant staff.The rooms are cleaned daily.Location was good. A long walk or short drive away from the town. its a nice hotel to relax and use as a base to tour Franschoek and surrounding areas.
important to note:
Villa 21 is on 3rd floor with only stairway access.Good mountain views but not suitable for the elderly or those not keen on stairs. The best views are from villas with water views.
No activities on site for children or those seeking on site activities.Dipping pool only-not for swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lavish and luxurious accommodation in Franschhoek is ideal for both winter and summer visits as it is 100% equipped to offer the comfort that is required. Ideal for engagements, weekend getaways, special events as well as business trips, the beauty that the area beholds, and the luxury that the accommodation offers, makes it one of the very best experiences in the valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your L'Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- l`Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau And Villas