Can't add much more to what's already been said. We stayed 3 nights and were given a very warm welcome.
Breakfast was fine and the room was good. We stayed in Splendour which has a deck outside so if you pay the extra you get a very nice amenity.
The place is very fully decorated and you can spend interesting time thinking what you'd keep and what you'd change if it were yours.
Internet was free and OK and the room had a few channels of DSTV...but to be picky could have done with a few more. Room had a good fridge so we could buy some milk and some cool drinks.
It's centrally located and we walked to The Quartier Francais for dinner...which is a story all in itself.
Easy to like and easy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre-Ville is a 4-Star Guest House in the center of the village within 3min walking distance to all the shops, galleries and village restaurants.This gracious Victorian Beauty was build in 1905 and has been fully renovated without losing the old world charm with origin floors and high ceilings.We have eight tastefully decorated en-suite rooms each with its own theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Centre-Ville Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre-Ville Hotel Franschhoek
- Centre-Ville Bed And Breakfast