“Eggs Benedict of course”
Review of Cafe Benedict - CLOSED

Cafe Benedict
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Great breakfast on the main street. Great service, friendly staff and good value all round.we met up with a friend from Botswana and had a very relaxing time. it was unfortunately just too hot to sit outside at the pavement tables. Better luck next time!!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Visited Café Benedict during The Mystery Weekend arranged by Franschhoek Wine Valley in September 2012. We (4 adults) enjoyed the breakfasts and excellent coffee! We sat outside and enjoyed the spring weather! Will return to try other dishes when back in Franschhoek!

Reviewed 23 December 2012

Fresh and tasty breakfast. Quirky menu. Good staff and nice site in centre of time to sit and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

In the center of the city with tourist all over. Nice personal service and reasonably priced.

A good relief from the predictable hotel breakfast with diluted juices.

Try their eggs Benedict and you will understand their name.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I arrived on a tuesday afternoon to have a late lunch I found myself a sit on the outside facing town. A view worthwhile, the waitress came and took my drink order,orange juice it was a very fresh one I enjoyed.I then waited about 15min before I was asked if ill be eating anything.the manager as soon as he took note of me he came to greet and find out if everything was fine,a very neat and professional guy well presented and well spoken .waiting for my meal it did not take long,I tell you the burger its self was mouth watering it just made up for the service, big up to the chef on duty on tuesday.would I go back yes.with a little bit of training to the staff only success will follow.