Every now and then, you find a special and quaint place that you can revisit over and over again! Le Quartier Francais in Franschhoek is just that...the service is excellent, food is scrumptious, the warmth of the employees (be it management to kitchen staff) is something very special. We reside in Cape Town, so to take a break from the city, we end up at the Le Quartier when we get the urge to be pampered! I recommend this very sweet and lovely a thousand times over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek