Apparantly, it was very stupid of me to have left my bag in the room while we went to the Tasting room and the common room for 2 consecutive nights. I didn't realize money was lost till the end of the trip, when we need to use my stack of 1000 Rand. What was left was only 8 bills of 100 rand. Lesson learnt and a reminder to anyone staying in the hotel. NEVER LEAVE UR MONEY IN THE ROOM. Otherwise the room cleanliness and service was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek