Having stayed at LQF since the '90s, and not withstanding the peaceful ambiance, charcater filled architecture, the kind caring staff, wonderful food, breathtaking location in the premier wine region of SA, etc., the one element that that has never failed to impress, is the constant inovation and additions to both the food & beverage as well as accommodation offerings. Too often one finds that properties, having achieved a certain standard and following in the early years of their evolution, don't maintain and slowly slide into mediocrity - at LQF this has never been the case and it is obvious that the owners and staff work passionately at keeping things fresh and trendy, whilst maintaining their unique style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 83 Km from Cape Town, Le Quartier Francais is in the heart of the vineyards of the famous Franschhoek valley of the French Huguenots. Located in the village centre, this privately owned hotel and restaurant is an exquisite stopping place on the wine trail and the trace of the history of the Huguenot settlers, between Mont Rochelle, Haute Provence, Moreson. Impeccable decoration and service. Eclectic cuisine by Margot Janse and regional wine, of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Quartier Francais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Quartier Francais Franschhoek
- Le Quartier Francais Hotel Franschhoek